CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+3
CeCe
Cheaps
Chris
7 posters

'Trayvon Martin Video Shows No Blood or Bruises on George Zimmerman' (video)

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

News 'Trayvon Martin Video Shows No Blood or Bruises on George Zimmerman' (video)

Post by Chris Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:13 am

http://abcnews.go.com/WN/trayvon-martin-case-exclusive-surveillance-video-george-zimmerman/story?id=16022897#.T3WGqY463BF

Trayvon Martin Video Shows No Blood or Bruises on George Zimmerman
    Zimmerman's Lawyer Responds to Surveillance Tape

video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player

By MATT GUTMAN (@mattgutmanABC)
    March 28, 2012

A police surveillance video taken the night that Trayvon Martin was shot dead shows no blood or bruises on George Zimmerman, the neighborhood watch captain who says he shot Martin after he was punched in the nose, knocked down and had his head slammed into the ground.

The surveillance video, which was obtained exclusively by ABC News, shows Zimmerman arriving in a police cruiser. As he exits the car, his hands are cuffed behind his back. Zimmerman is frisked and then led down a series of hallways, still cuffed.

Zimmerman, 28, is wearing a red and black fleece and his face and head are cleanly shaven. He appears well built, hardly the portly young man depicted in a 2005 mug shot that until a two days ago was the single image the media had of Zimmerman.

Police Video Surveillance of George Zimmerman

The initial police report noted that Zimmerman was bleeding from the back of the head and nose, and after medical attention it was decided that he was in good enough condition to travel in a police cruiser to the Sanford, Fla., police station for questioning.

His lawyer later insisted that Zimmerman's nose had been broken in his scuffle with 17-year-old Martin.

In the video an officer is seen pausing to look at the back of Zimmerman's head, but no abrasions or blood can be seen in the video and he did not check into the emergency room following the police questioning.

Zimmerman was not arrested although ABC News has learned that the lead homicide investigator filed an affidavit urging Zimmerman be charged with manslaughter. The prosecutor, however, told the officer to not file the charge because there was not enough evidence for conviction.

Zimmerman said he was heading back to his car when Martin attacked him. His lawyer, Craig Sonner, said his client felt "one of them was going to die that night," when he pulled the trigger.

Martin's girlfriend, who was on the phone with him in his final moments, told ABC News in an exclusive interview that she has not been interviewed by police, despite Martin telling her he was being followed.

The 16-year-old girl, who is only being identified as DeeDee, recounted the final moments of her conversation with Martin before the line went dead.

"When he saw the man behind him again he said this man is going to do something to him. And then he said this man is still behind him and I said run," she said.

Phone records obtained by ABC News show that the girl called Martin at 7:12 p.m., five minutes before police arrived, and remained on the phone with Martin until moments before he was shot.

DeeDee said Martin turned around and asked Zimmerman why he was following him.

"The man said what are you doing around here?" DeeDee recalled Zimmerman saying.

She said she heard someone pushed into the grass before the call was dropped.

Zimmerman, who had called 911, was asked by the dispatcher if he was following the teen. When Zimmerman replied that he was, the dispatcher said, "We don't need you to do that."

Martin's death has sparked protests across the country and prompted President Obama to say that if he had a son, he would look like Martin.

Over the past few days, leaks have emerged suggesting Martin was dogged by discipline problems.

Martin had been slapped with a 10 day school suspension after a bag with suspected marijuana was found in his backpack, Benjamin Crump, the family's attorney, said.

Last year the teen was suspended for spraying graffiti on school grounds. The Miami Herald reported that the school guard who stopped him searched his backpack and found 12 items of women's jewelry and a flathead screw driver that the guard believed to be a "burglary implement." But Martin was never charged or specifically disciplined for the incident.

Crump alleged that the Sanford police had leaked damaging information about Martin in order to muddy the case, calling it a "conspiracy." Crump called the school disciplinary problems "irrelevant" to the case that "an unarmed 17 year kid was killed."
    Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

News Re: 'Trayvon Martin Video Shows No Blood or Bruises on George Zimmerman' (video)

Post by Cheaps Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:40 am

This whole story just makes me really sad. This poor kid sad

I'd want this muthafucker to fry, especially had this been my little brother or nephew.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

News Re: 'Trayvon Martin Video Shows No Blood or Bruises on George Zimmerman' (video)

Post by CeCe Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:32 am

This is not surprising. I think it's fairly easy for people to draw a reasonable conclusion about what happened. I believe he will eventually be arrested. If not, I really don't see this ending well.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:17 am

Of course.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:10 am

CeCe wrote:... I believe he will eventually be arrested. If not, I really don't see this ending well.

He is already imprisoned. He has to hide for legitimate fear of his life. He, by his own stupid actions brot this down on his head (which didn't seem too damaged by the kid he legally murdered in the state of Florida). And, whatever nutcase/hero who finally takes him out can use that same defense.
    Suzi
    Suzi
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 85

Post by Suzi Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:31 pm

It seems he has a penchant for violence, 3 arrests for violent acts, and 3 times he didn't even go to trial. Seems daddy was a judge and a friend of the states attorney. I hope this time he can't rely on daddy to get him out of it. There needs to be justice for Trayvon, not that it will help him since he will still be dead.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:39 pm

Suzi wrote:It seems he has a penchant for violence, 3 arrests for violent acts, and 3 times he didn't even go to trial. Seems daddy was a judge and a friend of the states attorney. I hope this time he can't rely on daddy to get him out of it. There needs to be justice for Trayvon, not that it will help him since he will still be dead.

He's also a wannabe cop. I have trouble believing daddy's influence didn't play a part in this. As a retired magistrate judge he probably has some good connections.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:15 pm

Suzi wrote:It seems he has a penchant for violence, 3 arrests for violent acts, and 3 times he didn't even go to trial. Seems daddy was a judge and a friend of the states attorney. I hope this time he can't rely on daddy to get him out of it. ...

Interesting that this hasn't been a lead on the regular news, that we have to discover it on the Net. Just saw this posted on Facebook today:

'Trayvon Martin Video Shows No Blood or Bruises on George Zimmerman' (video) 554179_10150697368470480_744025479_9251450_1409831118_n

I went and researched it and it is buried in free-press posting all over, but I don't recall CBS mentioning it yet. Maybe tonight their net bots will bring it up.

http://www.examiner.com/liberal-in-baltimore/killer-of-trayvon-martin-is-son-of-retired-orange-county-magistrate-judge

So for those who are trying to play down any hint of racism on the part of the white Hispanic Zimmerman, I have to wonder:

"Equal Justice Under the Law?" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:56 pm

This story is made sadder by the fact the powers that be seem intent on the ultimate cover up in this case.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:54 pm