CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

What's the scariest/funniest/randomest/craziest thing that's happened to you on public transportation?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

What's the scariest/funniest/randomest/craziest thing that's happened to you on public transportation? Empty What's the scariest/funniest/randomest/craziest thing that's happened to you on public transportation?

Post by Chris Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:45 am

Have you ever had any interesting, or memorable, encounters while riding public transportation?
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

What's the scariest/funniest/randomest/craziest thing that's happened to you on public transportation? Empty Re: What's the scariest/funniest/randomest/craziest thing that's happened to you on public transportation?

Post by RedBedroom Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:54 am

Two years ago in Chicago after a concert at the United Center, the bus was so full, we were packed like sardines. I had my son with me and should have taken a cab but the wait for cabs was so long I didn't want to hang around as the crowd thinned and the option to hop on a bus no longer being there.

So, on this crowded bus we went. We were standing in the isle and this lady by us was super drunk and just looking for a fight. She started to rant that someone should give me and my son their seat because he was a kid (age 11). I didn't want anyone to give up a seat and tried to tell her we were fine but she just wouldn't shut up and was berating all the men around us for not giving us a seat.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

What's the scariest/funniest/randomest/craziest thing that's happened to you on public transportation? Empty Re: What's the scariest/funniest/randomest/craziest thing that's happened to you on public transportation?

Post by Nystyle709 Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:59 am

My tit popped out on the bus, I've seen a fight on the train where this one dude kicked the assess of the two dudes that tried to jump him, some bad singing, a few Jesus freaks, this one crackhead who got on the bus was raving like a lunatic, he was funny as hell though, a couple of mire scuffles, etc, etc. It's nothing new on NYC public transportation.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:18 am

Don't have any. It's been so long since I've taken public transportation. Even when I did, nothing out of the ordinary happened.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:50 pm