CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

Does it piss you off when your co-workers

Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

Does it piss you off when your co-workers Empty Does it piss you off when your co-workers

Post by Kral Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:05 pm

Pass gas in their cubes or work area and it wafts into you environment? Do you confront them about it or just live with the scent of their intestinal tract surrounding your head and making you sick to your stomach?
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Does it piss you off when your co-workers Empty Re: Does it piss you off when your co-workers

Post by Tony Marino Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:21 pm

Confront them so they won't be so damn rude in the future. They can always leave the area and do their gaseous deeds.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Does it piss you off when your co-workers Empty Re: Does it piss you off when your co-workers

Post by RedBedroom Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:56 am

That is plain rude. So happy to say that I have never had to deal with that.
    RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.

Male
    Rep : 145

Post by RobbieFTW Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:21 am

That actually happened at my job not too logo. Me and 2 of my co-workers were talking and all of the sudden this rank smell of boiled eggs came from the direction of where this creepy old man (another co-worker) sat. One of the co-workers I was talking to asked him point blank if he passed gas and he said yes. And so he (the guy I was talking to) goes into his desk drawer, whips out a can of lysol and irritatedly sprays in the direction of the guy. It was funny.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 5:41 pm