CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+2
Kral
Pilaring
6 posters

Great show today especially the TnT stuff ;-)

Pilaring
    Pilaring
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 1

Great show today especially the TnT stuff ;-) Empty Great show today especially the TnT stuff ;-)

Post by Pilaring Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:08 pm

Wow, no teens, ok Danielle was on but instead of her focus being on another TEEN like Nate, her scenes were about the ADULT story!

I loved the Todd, Tea and Danielle scenes, especially how KM aped TSJ's finger pointing back at him and played so well the rolling eyes yet growing fondness for Todd. Oh she likes him, she doesn't always want to admit it but she too is falling for Todd's oddball and sarcastic humor. And finally Dani starting to embrace she IS soooooooo Todd's kid.

FLOVED TnT scenes today, they were poignant but just as I'd get weepy they cracked me up with some funny lines... they were so TnT today, emotional, moving and yet funny as hell at same time.

Flor/Trevor should give acting classes on how to sell truly natural loving physical moments. So many other characters when they touch I feel it's so scripted and choreographed right down to put arm here, touch only here. There's not a lick of spontaneity at all in them, and they feel so forced. In contrast, TnT feel like a REAL LIFE couple b/c the actors sell it, they don't stiffen up when touched and they tease each other constantly which is so lifelike.

Thank goodness we are passed that painful David comedic crap. Viki & Charlie were back to themselves and I welcomed them back with open arms even if they don't excite me. They acted NORMAL adult-like again.

The Nat/Jess stuff was wayyyyyyyyy better than I expected. It took a serious turn at last and away from muffin stupidity.

Even Rex/Gigi were bearable to me today and THAT says a lot! lol
    Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

Great show today especially the TnT stuff ;-) Empty Re: Great show today especially the TnT stuff ;-)

Post by Kral Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:14 pm

ITA! Especially the part about Dani. This is how I want the teens on the show to be presented, as part of an umbrella story involving their families. Not as some silly "scene of teens". Dani charmed the hell out of me today. For the first time I borderline loved her. TnT were sweet and I loved the way Todd and Dani were hesitantly playful with each other.

Far as Charlie and Viki goes, I hate to say it...but I was happy to see them leave. If only David were going with them (off screen.)
    Pilaring
    Pilaring
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female

Great show today especially the TnT stuff ;-) Empty Re: Great show today especially the TnT stuff ;-)

Post by Pilaring Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:34 pm

Kral wrote:ITA! Especially the part about Dani. This is how I want the teens on the show to be presented, as part of an umbrella story involving their families. Not as some silly "scene of teens". Dani charmed the hell out of me today. For the first time I borderline loved her. TnT were sweet and I loved the way Todd and Dani were hesitantly playful with each other.

Far as Charlie and Viki goes, I hate to say it...but I was happy to see them leave. If only David were going with them (off screen.)
    Agreed most of the teen stuff flat with me b/c they are so isolated and about newbies. Today was good use of Dani, with her parents and later using her past history with Matthew to appeal to Greg!

KM/TSJ were very good today selling that tentative playfulness... the handshake moment in particular was hysterical, I loved how Todd teased her there and she cracked a laugh, ok you got me there. I don't need or want Dani to be hugging Todd and calling him dad, so this slow acceptance is far more in character for BOTH of them actually. Tea's right, he's doing a good job getting under Dani's skin!
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by gmruss4 Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:54 pm

I really enjoyed most of it. Great TnT day.
    aublack40
    aublack40
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

Post by aublack40 Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:15 am

i get the feeling there is a deep connection between dani and todd almost organic. the writers would be wise to take the same process in building their relationship like they did TnT's. slow acceptance learning about each other quirks. i also think that should have a name for todd thats all her own. suggestions welcome.
    Crazy4Gaga
    Crazy4Gaga
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female

Post by Crazy4Gaga Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:49 pm

aublack40 wrote:i get the feeling there is a deep connection between dani and todd almost organic. the writers would be wise to take the same process in building their relationship like they did TnT's. slow acceptance learning about each other quirks. i also think that should have a name for todd thats all her own. suggestions welcome.
    I agree!
    ICAM more with the OP as well-TnT+Dani were soooo sweet yesterday, undeniably the best part of the show. At the same time, it broke my heart for the fact that RC&Co can do soooo much better, especially with the other SL's, they have all these wonderfully talented cast members-who are capable of so much more. Enough with these tired formula SL's.

For example, we are finally seeing KM getting a chance to REALLY shine since she is finally being given some DECENT material to act on with TSJ/FL etc.

On another note, WELL SAID on how thanks to TSJ's/FL's amazing interpretations, how TnT feel and look like such a real-life couple! Couldn't agree more. They wonderfully add even more to the fact how TnT are such an awesomely nuanced couple in a league of their own.

Last edited by Crazy4Gaga on Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
    TSJToddFan
    TSJToddFan
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Rep : 3

Post by TSJToddFan Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:53 pm

I hope TnT is on again today. Only fair, since we came off two days w/o them.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:55 pm