CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

anyone want to share their deep dark fantasies???

wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

anyone want to share their deep dark fantasies??? Empty anyone want to share their deep dark fantasies???

Post by wants2laugh Mon May 14, 2012 10:01 pm

This would be a great thread for Shale and Alan-----

so tell us all.... what is the one thing that you always wanted from a partner and never got/or did get and it was fabulous???
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

anyone want to share their deep dark fantasies??? Empty Re: anyone want to share their deep dark fantasies???

Post by Alan Smithee Mon May 14, 2012 10:36 pm

A guy's got to have some mystery. cool That's of course speaking only for myself. Shale is literally an open book. big grin
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

anyone want to share their deep dark fantasies??? Empty Re: anyone want to share their deep dark fantasies???

Post by Shale Tue May 15, 2012 12:54 am

I think I've already tried everything I wanted to try. No real fantasies. Done a variety of men & women sometimes more than one at the same time. Different races. licked every inch of the human bod of both genders. Can't think of anything I've missed out on.

I never did a virgin but don't really care to actually. IDK what the big deal is for that.
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female

Post by wants2laugh Tue May 15, 2012 1:28 am

I do I do!!!! virgins are great for the insecure--- a virgin wouldnt know if you were doing it right or not---- so those who suffer from performance anxiety really enjoy virgins... although how could you trust them when they say "yeah..... uh ..... that ... waas... ugghhh.. great!" LOL

or the other possibility--- tightness???
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Tue May 15, 2012 8:29 am

I'll take a pass on a virgin. For me it's like brain surgery. I want a guy who's done this shit before. Truthfully I think part of it is insecurity. It may be empowering to "have" what no one else has "had" before. That & like W2L said, if they're a lousy lay the virgin won't have any idea.

As for fantasies mine are best left deep & in the dark lol
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female

Post by wants2laugh Tue May 15, 2012 1:11 pm

yeah... i was with two virgins in my life... and twas like i was a rapist or something... doing most of the work (not that i mind that, but u could just tell they were nervous)...

im such a control freak in the rest of my life, that i like being out of control in bed... love a strong dominant man--- tie me up... use me... play with me... tease me... torture me with climax control LOL dont get that with virgins! LOL

Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Tue May 15, 2012 1:15 pm

wants2laugh wrote:yeah... i was with two virgins in my life... and twas like i was a rapist or something... doing most of the work (not that i mind that, but u could just tell they were nervous)...

You shoulda charged them for your professional services. That's how I lost my virginity - hired a Mexican professional. big grin
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Tue May 15, 2012 6:33 pm

Dont have any.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:11 am