CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

Wow - turned off today's eppy in just over 5 minutes **spoilers from the first few minutes**

TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Wow - turned off today's eppy in just over 5 minutes **spoilers from the first few minutes** Empty Wow - turned off today's eppy in just over 5 minutes **spoilers from the first few minutes**

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:10 pm

Barely 5 minutes into OLTL and I've turned it off - looks like a LOUSY eppy! Dorian cackling like a witch, John being John, Rex pretending to be a PI, David, Cristian/Lalyla/NoVange/Lisa? UGH! Cleaning out my fridge is going to be a lot better than suffering through OLTL today. I'm gonig to use that hour to do something productive, as it's clear there's nothing on OLTL to interest me today. They really seem to be scraping the bottomr of the barrel with today's eppy. A year ago, I'd have been interested in Jessica and Brody, but I can't stand Brody anymore. Seems that after the high of yesterday, we've plunged down about as far as you could go.

Wow - turned off today's eppy in just over 5 minutes **spoilers from the first few minutes** 959349

Oh well - off to tackle that fridge. I hope someone can find some enjoyment, though if you like Jody, she's telling him about the baby today, so that would be good.
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Wow - turned off today's eppy in just over 5 minutes **spoilers from the first few minutes** Empty Re: Wow - turned off today's eppy in just over 5 minutes **spoilers from the first few minutes**

Post by Jason B. Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:05 pm

This for sure wasn't "cliffhanger Friday".
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Wow - turned off today's eppy in just over 5 minutes **spoilers from the first few minutes** Empty Re: Wow - turned off today's eppy in just over 5 minutes **spoilers from the first few minutes**

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:30 pm

Not at all. Yesterday would have made the perfect Friday - TnT enjoying the view, Todd & Dani sharing a smile, James and Ford? Makes me wonder if the eppies got mixed up. Today was such a boring show and I only made it 5 minutes before I had to shut that crap off.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by gmruss4 Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:50 pm

No it wasn't cliffhanger but Iam trying to keep up with exacly what Eli is doing and looks like he followed and drugged Rex today. This fool is so clueless he don't even know the waiter wouldn't leave his food outside the room unless he was asked to do so.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:13 pm

LOL - I like Eli. Wink Rex gives new meaning to the term village idiot!
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:42 am

David running to Destiny for advice was a total farce, I wonder what TW was thinking when he got his script.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:06 am

Counting the days until he's gone?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:21 am