CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+6
Minerva
Shale
captainbryce
wants2laugh
Tony Marino
Supernova
10 posters

Have you ever woken up covered in blood?

Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Have you ever woken up covered in blood? Empty Have you ever woken up covered in blood?

Post by Supernova Fri May 25, 2012 3:48 pm

Have you ever woken up one morning and found blood all over you and you didn't have any idea where it came from or what had happened?

That happened to me once the summer I was 13, I got up about 5:30 and it was dark, I turned my TV on to see Good Times and from that light I saw dark spots on my hands, so I turned on my light and I had dried blood all over my hands, down my shirt, on my pillow, and all over my face from the mouth down. I was freaking out because I couldn't figure out what the hell had happened, I had no memory of anything happening in the night. When I showed my parents my dad immediately said a nosebleed, and it was not because there was no blood in my nose or going down from it. I found out what it was a couple days later when a loose tooth came out without its usual river of blood stemming from the hole, so I was a bit relieved when I saw that. But man that is one hell of a thing to wake up to.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Have you ever woken up covered in blood? Empty Re: Have you ever woken up covered in blood?

Post by Tony Marino Fri May 25, 2012 4:06 pm

Thank the stars no.
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

Have you ever woken up covered in blood? Empty Re: Have you ever woken up covered in blood?

Post by wants2laugh Fri May 25, 2012 4:38 pm

wow had to be freakin scary as hell!!!

MEN: THIS IS GOING TO GET A LITTLE WOMANLY GROSS--- so read at your own risk

i have had this happen.. but KNEW what it was... when i was younger my body was very irregular, and gave me no warning of my "supposed" monthly coming. i sometimes get it for as long as 10-14 days, then two weeks later will get it again. Being young, i was stupid and should have learned to sleep wearing pads everyday-- but then u get the diaper rash feeling too.. so either way it sux.

As i have gotten older, although still irregular, my body gives me indications that it is coming.... but over the past couple of years, i have woken up with blood all over (not up to my face) a couple time. I make a point where i always have a resolve bottle in my cabinet!!! it will really get the blood out of a mattress-- i swear by resolve! i did try many birth control pills and even the nuva ring (which i LOVED but i gained 80pound from it). i just had too many reactions to the pill.

i even freakin had my period on my wedding night (SUCKED)... and the first time i when chris came home from iraq NOT COOL!!! however, his response, "im in the freakin army, what's a little blood to me?" LOL gross i know
    captainbryce
    captainbryce
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 127

Post by captainbryce Fri May 25, 2012 5:02 pm

Oh my stars and garters!
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Fri May 25, 2012 5:45 pm

Supernova wrote:Have you ever woken up one morning and found blood all over you and you didn't have any idea where it came from or what had happened.
    I hate when that happens. Strange old building, blood pool on the floor next to me and blood all over my hands and shirt - bloody knife laying on the floor at my side ...

Oh Wait! That was CSI - Never Mind.

wants2laugh wrote:...MEN: THIS IS GOING TO GET A LITTLE WOMANLY GROSS--- so read at your own risk

Don't worry about me being grossed out.

I actually woke up with a stickiness on my chin and when I went to the bathroom saw it was dried blood. The girl I was sleeping with had one of those unscheduled periods and I didn't know in the dark, just thot she was really wet because of what my tongue was doing to her.
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female

Post by wants2laugh Fri May 25, 2012 5:51 pm

Shale wrote:
    I actually woke up with a stickiness on my chin and when I went to the bathroom saw it was dried blood. The girl I was sleeping with had one of those unscheduled periods and I didn't know in the dark, just thot she was really wet because of what my tongue was doing to her. [/color][/size]

i dont know if i would be more grossed out... or upset that she was wet from something else! LOL

i usually do a self check for just that reason! LOL even taste test--- how expect someone to go down on u, if u arent willing urself?? HMMM??
    Minerva
    Minerva
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 18

Post by Minerva Fri May 25, 2012 5:52 pm

Not exactly covered but there was blood on my sheets. After I got through freaking out, I noticed the blood was in splotched in the shape of paw prints. My poor kitty's paws were bleeding like crazy.

She has defromed claws on each front paw; a double row of claws on the "thumb" part of her paws. They grow sidways. She has always chewed on them every time she felt them on her paw pads so they wouldn't grow in. Well for some reason she had stopped doing that.

She would let me trim all her claws but these. They were really difficult to get to anyway so I was happy she took care of them. Until she stopped.

So to the vet we went. They did surgery and give me antibiotics for her. Now I take her to the groomers to get her claws clipped. No more bloody sheets for us.
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female

Post by wants2laugh Fri May 25, 2012 5:58 pm

Minerva wrote:Not exactly covered but there was blood on my sheets. After I got through freaking out, I noticed the blood was in splotched in the shape of paw prints. My poor kitty's paws were bleeding like crazy.

She has defromed claws on each front paw; a double row of claws on the "thumb" part of her paws. They grow sidways. She has always chewed on them every time she felt them on her paw pads so they wouldn't grow in. Well for some reason she had stopped doing that.

She would let me trim all her claws but these. They were really difficult to get to anyway so I was happy she took care of them. Until she stopped.

So to the vet we went. They did surgery and give me antibiotics for her. Now I take her to the groomers to get her claws clipped. No more bloody sheets for us.

OMG!!! how horrible... i would be going insane!
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Fri May 25, 2012 8:34 pm

Umm.....no.
    Suzi
    Suzi
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 85

Post by Suzi Fri May 25, 2012 8:39 pm

i even freakin had my period on my wedding night (SUCKED)..
    Not unusual at all, mine wasn't due for another 2 weeks and started the day after the wedding, the woman my son is seeing got hers the second night they were together. said it wasn't due then either.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Fri May 25, 2012 9:35 pm

Nope. Well not without an alibi.
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female

Post by wants2laugh Fri May 25, 2012 9:42 pm

Suzi... its probably all the stress involved
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female

Post by Supernova Fri May 25, 2012 10:09 pm

wants2laugh wrote:Suzi... its probably all the stress involved

If stress could cause fluctuating periods, I'd be having them all the time instead of cold sores.
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female

Post by wants2laugh Fri May 25, 2012 10:38 pm

Supernova wrote:

If stress could cause fluctuating periods, I'd be having them all the time instead of cold sores.

Stress CAN cause messed up periods... from webmd.com

http://women.webmd.com/tc/missed-or-irregular-periods-topic-overview

If you are not pregnant, other causes of missed or irregular periods include:

Excessive weight loss or gain. Although low body weight is a common cause of missed or irregular periods, obesity also can cause menstrual problems.
    Eating disorders, such as anorexia or bulimia. For more information, see the topic Anorexia Nervosa or Bulimia Nervosa.
    Increased exercise. Missed periods are common in endurance athletes.
    Emotional stress.
    Illness.
    Travel.
    Medicines such as birth control methods, which may cause lighter, less frequent, more frequent, or skipped periods or no periods at all.
    Hormone problems. This may cause a change in the levels of the hormones that the body needs to support menstruation.
    Illegal drug use.
    Problems with the pelvic organs , such as imperforate hymen, polycystic ovary syndrome, or Asherman's syndrome.
    Breast-feeding. Many women do not resume regular periods until they have completed breast-feeding.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female

Post by Supernova Fri May 25, 2012 10:48 pm

I'm familiar with women who STOP having them due to stress but I never heard of any before who got them more frequently due to it.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Sun May 27, 2012 11:57 pm

Nah....around here blood stays contained for the most part.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:53 am