CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+2
CeCe
Supernova
6 posters

Ladies, what's your take on this?

Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Ladies, what's your take on this? Empty Ladies, what's your take on this?

Post by Supernova Sat May 26, 2012 3:23 pm

My mother and I have slightly different views on clothing. I love sleeveless shirts because I'm so hot blooded and I have some in women's and some in men's, and the men's usually have those large arm holes that go halfway down my chest, and my mother always complains with those that people can see my bra. And I currently do not own a single sports bra which is the common fashion when women wear such shirts, just the regular kind. My response has always been that at least I bother to wear a bra, if I didn't then that would be a whole other mess entirely. To me that is the bigger issue, I don't mind so much my bra showing through so long as that's the only thing that does. How about the rest of the ladies here, would that bother you or not?
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Ladies, what's your take on this? Empty Re: Ladies, what's your take on this?

Post by CeCe Sat May 26, 2012 3:48 pm

Usually if the armholes are cut too far down I wear a tank under it. Don't even do the bra strap thing. Can't say I especially care what other people do but it's just not a look I personally care for.
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

Post by wants2laugh Sat May 26, 2012 5:07 pm

yeah i would wear a tank top too... my bras are so big and strong to hold up my bowling balls that that if someone saw them they wouldnt think "cute" they would think "damn old lady bra she is wearing" LOL

what if you wore colored bras? would ur mom not mind so much... like black/blue/pink--- it might look more like an outfit than an "exposure" to her?
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Sat May 26, 2012 5:14 pm

I wouldn't wear pink...I got an orange tank top that the straps go way out to the side that my bra straps are besides the shirt straps, and she said if I had an orange bra it might be alright, as it stands though I only wear white. I wear a certain kind of bra that only comes in black, white and nude, the nude is alright but for some reason the black ones don't fit right even though they're the same size. But tomorrow I'm going to check out the sports bras at the store because I hear they're supposed to be cooler in summertime anyway and see if maybe I can find something that would go with them.
    Minerva
    Minerva
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 18

Post by Minerva Sat May 26, 2012 7:20 pm

LOL! I remember when women went to great lengths so nothing would, gasp "show."

I think sleevless shirts with tank tops or sports bras are fine. I'm not so sure about the bra showing but it's okay if that is comfortable for the wearer.

I have always been a dress for comfort kind of person.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Sun May 27, 2012 10:57 am

I'll wear a sports bra if I'm going to wear a shirt that will potentially reveal what I'm wearing underneath. Wearing a regular bra is for shirts that are going to be covering.
    Suzi
    Suzi
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 85

Post by Suzi Sun May 27, 2012 12:28 pm

I'm old school, bra shouldn't show at all, and if it is gray with age please don't let any part of it show because it looks like it was never washed. In the case of the "wife beater" style men's shirts I think a sports bra would be acceptable. But then I would never have worn such a shirt.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 9:15 pm