CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+8
wants2laugh
Minerva
Cheaps
Tony Marino
Alan Smithee
Shale
Nystyle709
Chris
12 posters

If you had to identify yourself by one of your material possessions, which would you choose and why?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

If you had to identify yourself by one of your material possessions, which would you choose and why? Empty If you had to identify yourself by one of your material possessions, which would you choose and why?

Post by Chris Tue May 29, 2012 12:59 pm

what one of your possessions do you think best represents you?
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

If you had to identify yourself by one of your material possessions, which would you choose and why? Empty Re: If you had to identify yourself by one of your material possessions, which would you choose and why?

Post by Nystyle709 Tue May 29, 2012 1:34 pm

My iPod. I'm a music lover.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

If you had to identify yourself by one of your material possessions, which would you choose and why? Empty Re: If you had to identify yourself by one of your material possessions, which would you choose and why?

Post by Shale Tue May 29, 2012 1:39 pm

The Joy of Sex

Not complete but a start.
    Blue Cool
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Tue May 29, 2012 1:44 pm

I have no idea.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Tue May 29, 2012 1:55 pm

My CD and DVD Collection.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Wed May 30, 2012 12:35 am

I guess my music collection too.
    Minerva
    Minerva
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 18

Post by Minerva Wed May 30, 2012 1:17 am

My knick-knacks and the arrangement thereof.
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

Post by wants2laugh Wed May 30, 2012 1:24 am

If you had to identify yourself by one of your material possessions, which would you choose and why? Rubber2

if u dont know why... you really havent been paying attention to me! lol
    Suzi
    Suzi
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 85

Post by Suzi Wed May 30, 2012 2:27 am

My stove?
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female

Post by wants2laugh Wed May 30, 2012 2:42 am

ur stove??? i have a stove, come move in with me... all expenses paid, and you can cook up a storm! lol
    Hyacinth Girl
    Hyacinth Girl
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 70

Post by Hyacinth Girl Wed May 30, 2012 9:38 am

wants2laugh wrote:ur stove??? i have a stove, come move in with me... all expenses paid, and you can cook up a storm! lol

Oh, you don't cook? And I thought that was a meat tenderizer, in the photo you posted. . . big grin

Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Wed May 30, 2012 9:47 am

I took the 'one' too literally it seems.

So, my whole sex library would be most defining

If you had to identify yourself by one of your material possessions, which would you choose and why? 201205-30SexBooksShale

followed by my DVD collections which lines shelves all around my apartment
    Suzi
    Suzi
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 85

Post by Suzi Wed May 30, 2012 12:09 pm

I forgot the "and Why", my stove because I have this invisible chain that leads to my stove. I'm the only one here who can cook. Mr Suzi has no interest in learning to cook, only in eating. If I die first he will starve to death!
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Wed May 30, 2012 12:42 pm

Probably something I got from Adam Male. Or some of the books I've gotten from amazon. Hard to say.
    Hyacinth Girl
    Hyacinth Girl
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female

Post by Hyacinth Girl Wed May 30, 2012 2:06 pm

Probably my insulator collection--those are the glass/ceramic things they used to put on telephone poles to hold the wires on. Colorful, eclectic and quirky!

If you had to identify yourself by one of your material possessions, which would you choose and why? Insulators001-1

If you had to identify yourself by one of your material possessions, which would you choose and why? Insulators002-1

If you had to identify yourself by one of your material possessions, which would you choose and why? Insulators003-1

The cobalt blue one in the center of this photo (below) sells for about $350, but I won this one on Ebay for $120--that's the most I've ever paid for an insulator, but even at that price, it was a steal!

If you had to identify yourself by one of your material possessions, which would you choose and why? Insulators004-1
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male

Post by Alan Smithee Wed May 30, 2012 2:17 pm

Hyacinth Girl wrote:

Oh, you don't cook? And I thought that was a meat tenderizer, in the photo you posted. . . big grin

Oh, it is.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Thu May 31, 2012 2:26 am

If you had to identify yourself by one of your material possessions, which would you choose and why? Honda-atc-200x-01

This is my baby. Purrs like a kitten and old. I adore it and have had it since age 19. I have been so strapped for cash in my early 20's and never had to sell it. I love my girl.

This is me. I love riding. I have loved it since long before I fell in love with a racer. Now we got together and made a racer and our racer races. So, ya, this is me.
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female

Post by wants2laugh Thu May 31, 2012 2:33 am

Hyacinth Girl wrote:

well yeah... none of my cooking gets done in the kitchen tho!!! LOL

you wouldnt believe how vulnerable you feel strapped to a bed by your wrists and ankles in a hotel room when a pizza delivery guy comes to the door because your soldier is hungry but hasnt let you take a resting moment in 2 whole days! LOL
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female

Post by wants2laugh Thu May 31, 2012 2:35 am

Hyacinth Girl wrote:Probably my insulator collection--those are the glass/ceramic things they used to put on telephone poles to hold the wires on. Colorful, eclectic and quirky!

If you had to identify yourself by one of your material possessions, which would you choose and why? Insulators001-1

If you had to identify yourself by one of your material possessions, which would you choose and why? Insulators002-1

If you had to identify yourself by one of your material possessions, which would you choose and why? Insulators003-1

The cobalt blue one in the center of this photo (below) sells for about $350, but I won this one on Ebay for $120--that's the most I've ever paid for an insulator, but even at that price, it was a steal!

If you had to identify yourself by one of your material possessions, which would you choose and why? Insulators004-1

hmmmm very interesting... never knew they existed let alone that people collected them LOL
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Thu May 31, 2012 2:37 am

Insulator collections are the bomb. They are so pretty. So rare to get any other than green. Love your collection.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male

Post by Alan Smithee Thu May 31, 2012 3:44 am

wants2laugh wrote:

hmmmm very interesting... never knew they existed let alone that people collected them LOL

That's IT?! That's all you have to say considering how they're shaped? I is disappointed. cries
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female

Post by wants2laugh Thu May 31, 2012 3:51 am

Alan Smithee wrote:

That's IT?! That's all you have to say considering how they're shaped? I is disappointed. cries

ROFLMAO! ROFLMAO! ROFLMAO!

Well... they are a little short for me... but definitely look like butt plugs, and considering their material, would probably interesting after being frozen or heated LOL

they also sorta look like fire hydrants that would interest a couple dogs... so who knows.

but thank you for pointing out that my game was off!!! and remember i wasnt the one who pointed out eddie murphy's package on the other thread! LOL
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Thu May 31, 2012 3:53 am

wants2laugh wrote:

ROFLMAO! ROFLMAO! ROFLMAO!

Well... they are a little short for me... but definitely look like butt plugs, and considering their material, would probably interesting after being frozen or heated LOL

they also sorta look like fire hydrants that would interest a couple dogs... so who knows.

but thank you for pointing out that my game was off!!! and remember i wasnt the one who pointed out eddie murphy's package on the other thread! LOL

Man, are you quick to recruit delinquents in your game...LOL
    Hyacinth Girl
    Hyacinth Girl
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female

Post by Hyacinth Girl Thu May 31, 2012 9:55 am

LOL--You'd have to have a pretty big asshole to use an insulator as a butt plug, but the smaller ones might work. ...

And yes, it's an odd hobby, but a fun one. All the really good insulators have been snatched up by the uber-collectors, who then sell them at the annual insulator show, so it sort of takes the fun out of it because you can't find too many in antique stores anymore, so you have to resort to Ebay, or going to a show.

www.nia.org <---yes, we have our own "society", too! LOL big grin
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Thu May 31, 2012 9:57 am

Hyacinth Girl wrote:LOL--You'd have to have a pretty big asshole to use an insulator as a butt plug, but the smaller ones might work. ...

Actually...I've seen bigger. You would be surprised lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 6:13 pm