CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

2 posters

Hey Now!

elwilliamo
    elwilliamo
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Male
    Rep : 0

Hey Now! Empty Hey Now!

Post by elwilliamo Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:46 pm

Folks, thanks for inviting me here... I'm mostly a film buff, reader of Dr. Hunter S. Thompson, single and trying to get back with my Japanese MILF ex-wife, have a few kids (who are the best kids in the world BTW,) and love all things stupid. I drink a bit, listen to Howard Stern daily, and love MAD Magazine. I make money, but it varies. I'm also one of the last known somkers that I know of (but I don't do elicit drugs, they make me mental, but I'm not against them, and think they should be legalized.) And my favorite food is my late father's Shepards Pie and sushi-- a close third is Japanese Curry, the first thing I ate in Japan when I got there (I was hungry as hell, and damn it was good.)
    I'm down with people having there own opinions, and they can be different to mine, but stupid insults directly on the internets to people they don't know is hillbilly BS that shows lack of class. I don't mind strong opinions though.
    Well, I'll get into this forum though, if it's cool... And thanks for the invite, again.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Hey Now! Empty Re: Hey Now!

Post by Chris Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:22 pm

welcome

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:07 pm