CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+3
Alan Smithee
RedBedroom
Supernova
7 posters

What do you notice about this picture?

Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

What do you notice about this picture? Empty What do you notice about this picture?

Post by Supernova Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:52 am

What do you notice about this picture? Demi-moore-pregnant

Tomorrow is my mom's birthday, she's going to be 62 years old, and I got her 4 of the Columbo mystery books, and also Peter Falk's autobiography. I was looking at some of the pictures in it before I wrapped it up and had THIS picture in it, and he tells about he saw this magazine, saw Demi Moore naked and pregnant, no clothes on, he bought the magazine, took it home to his wife and asked her 'what do you think of this?' and the first thing she said was 'look at that ring!'

He didn't notice the ring, and she didn't notice anything else. I gotta side with Peter, I didn't notice the damn ring either until after he mentioned it, or rather she did.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

What do you notice about this picture? Empty Re: What do you notice about this picture?

Post by RedBedroom Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:56 am

Oh, yeah, it was so not about the ring.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

What do you notice about this picture? Empty Re: What do you notice about this picture?

Post by Alan Smithee Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:06 am

Yeah but Peter Falk only had one eye so... Wink
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

Post by wants2laugh Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:07 am

well... at the time, I was really upset. I know that some women, especially pregnant women, will say that there is nothing wrong with projecting a pregnant woman as sexy and provacative. and i know a guy who told me "pregant P@#$# is the best, its warmer and wetter than usual". However, to me pregnant women are the vessels of pure innocent children... objectifying them as sexual being to me is kinda like pedophilia... they should be respected ---

and no im not saying that a woman who is engaged in sex is not be respected... or is "dirty" in someway.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:28 am

Its a fact of life, its not unpleasant.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:34 am

wants2laugh wrote:well... at the time, I was really upset. I know that some women, especially pregnant women, will say that there is nothing wrong with projecting a pregnant woman as sexy and provacative. ... However, to me pregnant women are the vessels of pure innocent children... objectifying them as sexual being to me is kinda like pedophilia... they should be respected --- ...

I don't think showing pregnant women like the pic of Demi is particularly objectifying them as sexual but just showing that natural beauty that in past generations was so hidden. (I grew up seeing women in those horrid maternity dress tents).

Even did my own version of it in 1990 with a model friend of mine. We had planned this and I was lucky because she was actually starting labor when this pic was made. Baby came the next day.

What do you notice about this picture? Pregmodeltxtmay90web

BTW, anyone who focused on a ring in that pic of Demi has weird priorities.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:38 pm

wants2laugh wrote:However, to me pregnant women are the vessels of pure innocent children... objectifying them as sexual being to me is kinda like pedophilia... they should be respected ---

Yeah, sorry. I don't agree at all. Not that pregnant woman (all woman) shouldn't be respected but that they somehow become "sacred" and forfeit being able to be and be seen as the sexual beings they were before they got pregnant. Sort of the reason they got pregnant in the first place. That's not disrespectful. But it does remind me of the joke that goes...

A baby was born so advanced in development he could talk.
    He looked around the delivery room and saw the doctor. "Are you my doctor?" he asked.
    "Why, yes, I am," said the doctor.
    The baby said, "Thank you for taking such good care of me during the birth."
    He looked at his mother and asked, "Are you my mother?"
    "Yes, dear, I am," said the mother beaming.
    "Thank you for taking such good care of me before I was born," he said.
    He then looked at his father and asked, "Are you my father?"
    "Yes, I am," his father proudly answered.
    The baby motioned him closer, then poked him repeatedly on the forehead with his index finger. "Hurts, doesn't it!
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:54 pm

I see a naked pregnant woman. Big deal.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 9:09 pm