CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+5
aublack40
Forgiveness Man
trevorrules2
Kral
stavdash
9 posters

Téa spumor

stavdash
    stavdash
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

Téa spumor Empty Téa spumor

Post by stavdash Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:47 am

Spoiler:
    Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

Téa spumor Empty Re: Téa spumor

Post by Kral Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:12 am

I really hope that's true...but it wouldn't explain why Tea was having fainting headaches and why those second and third opinions gave her the same prognosis as Greg.
    trevorrules2
    trevorrules2
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 4

Téa spumor Empty This Is RC Were Talking About

Post by trevorrules2 Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:04 am

Anything is possible with him writing.

I hope it's true too. I'll hate to see this storyline dragged out to November.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:06 am

I hope not; it really cheapens everything. I think the best option is just to have the radiation start to shrink the tumor and maybe make it operable. What would Eli gain out of that anyway? He hasn't really benefited from Tea being sick, aside from Dani's chip on her shoulder shrinking a bit, and I doubt he gives a damn about that.
    aublack40
    aublack40
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

Post by aublack40 Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:41 am

i truly hate this s/l i have lost a friend and family member to cancer. anyone who has been affected by cancer should be pissed!
    trevorrules2
    trevorrules2
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 4

Téa spumor Empty Sorry About Your Lost Aubrey

Post by trevorrules2 Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:49 am

And your right people who lost members or friends to this type of cancer should be turning it off.

Because RC won't being do this type of storylineany justices in the end.

It will be one big plot point like all the rest of his storylines on this show.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:43 pm

I really hope it's true. I'd far rather see that than a miracle cure pulled out of nowhere when there's only the slimmest chance of an actual cure. Let it all be a hoax - we get the same drama without insulting those who've lost loved ones to cancer.
    Pilaring
    Pilaring
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 1

Post by Pilaring Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:55 pm

TSJFan4Ever wrote:I really hope it's true. I'd far rather see that than a miracle cure pulled out of nowhere when there's only the slimmest chance of an actual cure. Let it all be a hoax - we get the same drama without insulting those who've lost loved ones to cancer.
    Ever since we did the donation to National Brain Tumor Society I've ben on their mailing list and they send out lots of great info experimental trials that DO offer real life hope. Love it if Greg mentions UCLA's ground breaking work with targeted radiation.

"Patients with deadly glioblastomas who received high doses of radiation that hit a portion of the brain which harbors neural stem cells had double the progression-free survival time as patients who had lower doses or no radiation targeting the area, a study from the radiation oncology department at UCLA's Jonsson Comprehensive Cancer Center has found."
    There are real life survivor stories out there for those who are looking for some hope.
    TSJToddFan
    TSJToddFan
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Rep : 3

Post by TSJToddFan Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:05 pm

TSJFan4Ever wrote:I really hope it's true. I'd far rather see that than a miracle cure pulled out of nowhere when there's only the slimmest chance of an actual cure. Let it all be a hoax - we get the same drama without insulting those who've lost loved ones to cancer.

ITA. A miracle cure would be insulting to viewers intelligence and offensive to cancer patients. A physician lying about a patients prognosis would be tacky and unethical, but in terms of story, fits more comfortably.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by gmruss4 Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:07 pm

We can only hope. I tell you Eli has one long reach into so many people's lives. I thought he liked Tea.
    Pilaring
    Pilaring
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 1

Post by Pilaring Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:11 pm

TSJFan4Ever wrote:ITA. A miracle cure would be insulting to viewers intelligence and offensive to cancer patients. A physician lying about a patients prognosis would be tacky and unethical, but in terms of story, fits more comfortably.

JMO, it's more offensive to cancer SURVIVORS to insist there's no cures ever so suck it up and DIE already, which is the message I'm getting.

Even more offensive to those of us who have had family die of cancer would be to suddenly rewrite this cancer as some Dr. Evil PLOT.

JMO, of course.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content