CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+7
Nhaiyel
MandyPerfumeGirl
Nystyle709
Marc™
Forgiveness Man
AtownPeep
Chris
11 posters

* Artists Who Should Stop! *

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

* Artists Who Should Stop! * Empty * Artists Who Should Stop! *

Post by Chris Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:06 am

* Artists Who Should Stop! * 20100728015607-umhvhmsefckvarrhv

Artists Who Should Stop!

Artists whose music (and/or personalities) you cannot stand
    AtownPeep
    AtownPeep
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 39

* Artists Who Should Stop! * Empty Re: * Artists Who Should Stop! *

Post by AtownPeep Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:02 pm

Jason Derulo
    Nicky Minaj
    Ke$ha
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:07 pm

Most in the mainstream! FORGIVENESS MAN
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:31 pm

Mariah Carey
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male

Post by Marc™ Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:12 am

I'm about tired of Bruno Mars.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:26 pm

Rihanna
    MandyPerfumeGirl
    MandyPerfumeGirl
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 26

Post by MandyPerfumeGirl Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:55 pm

Justin Bieber. Ugh.
    Nhaiyel
    Nhaiyel
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 123

Post by Nhaiyel Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:23 pm

Pitbull.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:18 pm

MandyPerfumeGirl wrote:Justin Bieber. Ugh.

Agreed, and also I'd like to nominate Lady Gaga. Her actual talent is highly questionable and she's built her fame more on her outlandish appearances which sink to lows even Madonna didn't touch.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female

Post by Nystyle709 Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:24 pm

Daddy Yankee
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    (Oh!) Rob Petrie
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 62

Post by (Oh!) Rob Petrie Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:50 pm

MY BOTTOM 10

* Artists Who Should Stop! * JenniferLopez_main2

10. JENNIFER LOPEZ

Jennifer Lopez is a Swiss army knife of entertainment endeavors-- unfortunately, she's not really good at any of them. She's never been a great actress, and she's certainly not what I'd consider an artist. After trying for years to be relevant, she struck the right chord by working with Pitbull. That said, her songs are lame, her voice is weak and nothing she does comes across as genuine. Her last record, Brave, had some decent tracks on it, but she has no personality, and thus the songs are lifeless. On the Floor, her first hit since Get Right, just proves that she has nothing to say.

* Artists Who Should Stop! * Jessica-simpson-kiss-country-chili-cookoff

09. JESSICA SIMPSON

It's not exactly odd to believe that Jessica Simpson still thinks she's a relevant performer. She's not exactly the brightest bulb on the tree. She is the perfect pop star who never actually made it. Her songs don't quickly come to mind, and it's difficult to remember anything this girl has actually done aside from confusing tuna with chicken. She'll forever be known as being one half of the MTV reality show Newlyweds, but her music is best left in the bargain bin.

* Artists Who Should Stop! * Dev-bass-down-low-300x300_large

08. DEV

Dev is just... whack. She first came to light on the Far East Movement's #1 mess Like a G6. But then I got wind of her solo work, and my god... Aside from some decent production values, she's just another knock-off of Uffie with some bad Elly Jackson hair. Bass Down Low is catchy, and In the Dark has a great beat-- but she's a nobody who will likely go nowhere fast.

* Artists Who Should Stop! * Chris-Brown

07. CHRIS BROWN

Look, he's not just on this list because he beat up Rihanna and set a terrible example for all the teens who were listening to his music. It's also because his music is incredibly bad. He had some catchy stuff on his first two records, but he hasn't outgrown his 15-year-old persona and blossomed like other people his age. In a world where Ne-Yo and Bruno Mars have begun to take over, both behind the scenes and behind a mic, Chris Brown just can't keep up. His production values have gotten worse, and his egotistical messages come off as particularly insensitive after the Rihanna debacle. A douche bag and a half, nothing can save Chris Brown.

* Artists Who Should Stop! * T-Pain

06. T-PAIN

This really needs no explanation.

* Artists Who Should Stop! * Simple-Plan

05. SIMPLE PLAN

The pinnacle of bad power-punk-pop-crap, Simple Plan just has nothing to say. Their music is not catchy, their lyrics are not intelligent, and their sound is nothing new. They've been the laughing stock of the rock music crowd for years, and they show absolutely no signs of improving on what they already have. There is musical capability there, but the faux-rocker thing just isn't working for them. Best to throw it in the towel.

* Artists Who Should Stop! * Keri_hilson-4

04. KERI HILSON

This girl is just never going to go anywhere, so I'm not sure why she's trying. She was eye candy in Timbaland's new video, and that's forever what she's going to be. Her monotonous, lifeless album In a Perfect World just sounded like a bad collection of unused demos from Beyonce, Destiny's Child and Aaliyah. This girl has done nothing to prove that she deserves all the hype, and ultimately, she just let a lot of her anxious listeners down by being the bottom of the barrel.

* Artists Who Should Stop! * Latoya_jackson_view_300

03. LATOYA JACKSON

What's going on here? This girl has been trying to release new music for a decade now, but she can never seem to get anywhere. After a very public and violent marriage, Jackson stopped following in Michael's footsteps and tried to release a new album all on her own. Well, it stil hasn't seen the light of day in it's entirety. Startin' Over, her supposed comeback, hasn't worked, and somebody needs to tell the girl that Hearts Don't Lie will be her only contribution to the musical world. She's not Janet.

* Artists Who Should Stop! * Beyonce

02. BEYONCE

It looks like Beyonce's career might finally come tumbling down, and it remains to be seen whether or not she has the smarts of Christina Aguilera to save herself. After the relative flop of Run the World, Beyonce, the second coming of diva Diana Ross, refused to rework her album. I give her credit for sticking to her guns, but this girl has been releasing the same crappy music since her debut record. She has nothing to offer aside from a voice she seems to think is a lot more powerful than it actually is.

* Artists Who Should Stop! * Lady+gaga_855_19081919_0_0_7021929_300

01. LADY GAGA

I think the entire forum knows how I feel about this thing. Her blatant attempts to out-Björk Björk have left her a shallow pop singer without anything to say. The offensive Born This Way won her no fans, and Judas, which was meant to intentionally piss off religious people, didn't even work. The Haus of GaGa has been eroding quickly over the past few months, starting with bad publicity and ending with abysmal publicity: Amazon lost money on her, Interscope Records lost money on her, roughly 25% of her dedicated little monsters jumped ship after hearing Born This Way, plagiarism claims due to Born This Way and Alejandro, Rolling Stone readers contesting her coronation as the new queen of pop, the use of offensive slurs including "chola," "orient," and "retarded," and then a bunch of backlash from disappointing fans in India. GaGa tried way to hard, and she's taken a whiff of her own shit. Not so appetizing, is it?
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male

Post by Marc™ Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:55 am

Fantasia. Don't know why people. Her voice is really ugly/irritating and visually she reminds me of a big lipped, wide mouthed 1940s "Mammy".
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:06 pm

(Oh!) Rob Petrie wrote:MY BOTTOM 10

* Artists Who Should Stop! * JenniferLopez_main2

10. JENNIFER LOPEZ

Jennifer Lopez is a Swiss army knife of entertainment endeavors-- unfortunately, she's not really good at any of them. She's never been a great actress, and she's certainly not what I'd consider an artist. After trying for years to be relevant, she struck the right chord by working with Pitbull. That said, her songs are lame, her voice is weak and nothing she does comes across as genuine. Her last record, Brave, had some decent tracks on it, but she has no personality, and thus the songs are lifeless. On the Floor, her first hit since Get Right, just proves that she has nothing to say.

* Artists Who Should Stop! * Jessica-simpson-kiss-country-chili-cookoff

09. JESSICA SIMPSON

It's not exactly odd to believe that Jessica Simpson still thinks she's a relevant performer. She's not exactly the brightest bulb on the tree. She is the perfect pop star who never actually made it. Her songs don't quickly come to mind, and it's difficult to remember anything this girl has actually done aside from confusing tuna with chicken. She'll forever be known as being one half of the MTV reality show Newlyweds, but her music is best left in the bargain bin.

* Artists Who Should Stop! * Dev-bass-down-low-300x300_large

08. DEV

Dev is just... whack. She first came to light on the Far East Movement's #1 mess Like a G6. But then I got wind of her solo work, and my god... Aside from some decent production values, she's just another knock-off of Uffie with some bad Elly Jackson hair. Bass Down Low is catchy, and In the Dark has a great beat-- but she's a nobody who will likely go nowhere fast.

* Artists Who Should Stop! * Chris-Brown

07. CHRIS BROWN

Look, he's not just on this list because he beat up Rihanna and set a terrible example for all the teens who were listening to his music. It's also because his music is incredibly bad. He had some catchy stuff on his first two records, but he hasn't outgrown his 15-year-old persona and blossomed like other people his age. In a world where Ne-Yo and Bruno Mars have begun to take over, both behind the scenes and behind a mic, Chris Brown just can't keep up. His production values have gotten worse, and his egotistical messages come off as particularly insensitive after the Rihanna debacle. A douche bag and a half, nothing can save Chris Brown.

* Artists Who Should Stop! * T-Pain

06. T-PAIN

This really needs no explanation.

* Artists Who Should Stop! * Simple-Plan

05. SIMPLE PLAN

The pinnacle of bad power-punk-pop-crap, Simple Plan just has nothing to say. Their music is not catchy, their lyrics are not intelligent, and their sound is nothing new. They've been the laughing stock of the rock music crowd for years, and they show absolutely no signs of improving on what they already have. There is musical capability there, but the faux-rocker thing just isn't working for them. Best to throw it in the towel.

* Artists Who Should Stop! * Keri_hilson-4

04. KERI HILSON

This girl is just never going to go anywhere, so I'm not sure why she's trying. She was eye candy in Timbaland's new video, and that's forever what she's going to be. Her monotonous, lifeless album In a Perfect World just sounded like a bad collection of unused demos from Beyonce, Destiny's Child and Aaliyah. This girl has done nothing to prove that she deserves all the hype, and ultimately, she just let a lot of her anxious listeners down by being the bottom of the barrel.

* Artists Who Should Stop! * Latoya_jackson_view_300

03. LATOYA JACKSON

What's going on here? This girl has been trying to release new music for a decade now, but she can never seem to get anywhere. After a very public and violent marriage, Jackson stopped following in Michael's footsteps and tried to release a new album all on her own. Well, it stil hasn't seen the light of day in it's entirety. Startin' Over, her supposed comeback, hasn't worked, and somebody needs to tell the girl that Hearts Don't Lie will be her only contribution to the musical world. She's not Janet.

* Artists Who Should Stop! * Beyonce

02. BEYONCE

It looks like Beyonce's career might finally come tumbling down, and it remains to be seen whether or not she has the smarts of Christina Aguilera to save herself. After the relative flop of Run the World, Beyonce, the second coming of diva Diana Ross, refused to rework her album. I give her credit for sticking to her guns, but this girl has been releasing the same crappy music since her debut record. She has nothing to offer aside from a voice she seems to think is a lot more powerful than it actually is.

* Artists Who Should Stop! * Lady+gaga_855_19081919_0_0_7021929_300

01. LADY GAGA

I think the entire forum knows how I feel about this thing. Her blatant attempts to out-Björk Björk have left her a shallow pop singer without anything to say. The offensive Born This Way won her no fans, and Judas, which was meant to intentionally piss off religious people, didn't even work. The Haus of GaGa has been eroding quickly over the past few months, starting with bad publicity and ending with abysmal publicity: Amazon lost money on her, Interscope Records lost money on her, roughly 25% of her dedicated little monsters jumped ship after hearing Born This Way, plagiarism claims due to Born This Way and Alejandro, Rolling Stone readers contesting her coronation as the new queen of pop, the use of offensive slurs including "chola," "orient," and "retarded," and then a bunch of backlash from disappointing fans in India. GaGa tried way to hard, and she's taken a whiff of her own shit. Not so appetizing, is it?

I've never heard of some of these people but I'll still agree with the list as a whole.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:27 pm

I agree with some of the people on the list but not all.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female

Post by Nystyle709 Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:52 pm

I didn't know Lil Wayne and T-Pain were the same person.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:54 am

Nystyle709 wrote:I didn't know Lil Wayne and T-Pain were the same person.

haHA! I just noticed that..

OH! ROB, you posted a pic of Lil Wayne, NOT T-Pain

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 12:07 am