CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

BIG BROTHER 14 THE CAST

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Attention BIG BROTHER 14 THE CAST

Post by Tony Marino Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:46 am

Sounds pretty interesting this season!!!

http://bigbrothernetwork.com/

Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

Attention Re: BIG BROTHER 14 THE CAST

Post by Cheaps Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:21 pm

ROFLMAO! Should be interesting, they all look like dorks.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:47 am

If the 4 returning house guests are the ones I think are coming back, you are going to love them.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:01 pm

Who?
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:57 pm

I have not done any reading yet on this new cast. I heard something about mentors and my friend told me there are to be four. Is that the case? Are they going to be actual players, or what? Who do you think will come back, Tony? I think FOR SURE Janelle will be back. If I had to pick four, I would say, Janelle, Kaysar, Danielle (not Dick's daughter, but the other one who alligned with a younger guy. Can't remember her season, but she was a very strong player)and Howie. That is just my total guess, but not all who I would want. I would really, really like to see Kevin back.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:54 pm

Cheaps wrote:Who?

I belive its Janelle, Mike Boogie, Daniele Reyese and Dan winner of Season 10. I love Janelle, everyone thinks she is just a blonde bimbo but that girl can take on any challenge and usually win it! Mike Boogie is trouble and will cause drama in the house.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:57 pm

RedBedroom wrote:I have not done any reading yet on this new cast. I heard something about mentors and my friend told me there are to be four. Is that the case? Are they going to be actual players, or what? Who do you think will come back, Tony? I think FOR SURE Janelle will be back. If I had to pick four, I would say, Janelle, Kaysar, Danielle (not Dick's daughter, but the other one who alligned with a younger guy. Can't remember her season, but she was a very strong player)and Howie. That is just my total guess, but not all who I would want. I would really, really like to see Kevin back.

Here is a Link Red:

http://www.hamsterwatch.com/

Red I read that its going to be Janelle, Mike Boogie, Danielle from Season 3 and All Stars and Dan that won Season 10. We think alike you and I LOL. I heard something about mentoring them and they are not there to win the money. It should be an interesting season.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:18 pm

OK, Danielle was on season three...gosh, I didn't think she was on that long ago. I adored her smart game play. Wasn't she the one who had a cousin killed on 9/11?

I did a bit of reading and it seems they do compete for their own separate prize...

In a series first, four of the most successful players in Big Brother history will return to play their own game -- for their own separate prize. The identities of the four returning players and details surrounding their mission inside the house will be revealed during the season premiere on Thursday, July 12th at 9/8c!

I like that, to be honest. I wouldn't want them to bring in another set of former players only to have it be very much like last year.

I have read a bit on some of the cast. Can't wait to really get into it this week now that I am home! I haven't even watched the video of the ladies from The Talk inside the house yet.

I'm so stupid. I made dinner plans with a friend on Thursday! But, if we meet at six, I should be home by eight.

So, have you seen that photo from Janelle's Twitter? Supposedly she posted a pic of a night club but used a stock photo from a totally different club from another country? So now that makes people really think she is in sequester, sending out fake tweets. If you haven't seen it, I will post the photo for you.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:49 pm

Oh, and thanks so much for the link. Dingo did an excellent job linking to all the random shit out there online about the hg's.

I am annoyed that Dingo even got into talking about the Glass House. I have them on my FB friends list and I was sure surprised when they were updating stuff about the Glass House.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:00 pm

RedBedroom wrote:OK, Danielle was on season three...gosh, I didn't think she was on that long ago. I adored her smart game play. Wasn't she the one who had a cousin killed on 9/11?

That must have been someone from season 2 because I started watching from Season 3 and I heard about the woman whose cousin was killed on 9/11.

I did a bit of reading and it seems they do compete for their own separate prize...

Ok I didn't read that anywhere I kind of knew they must be getting some kind of compensation.

In a series first, four of the most successful players in Big Brother history will return to play their own game -- for their own separate prize. The identities of the four returning players and details surrounding their mission inside the house will be revealed during the season premiere on Thursday, July 12th at 9/8c!

I like that, to be honest. I wouldn't want them to bring in another set of former players only to have it be very much like last year.

Last years Newbies were a bunch of idiots that let the seasoned players take over.

I have read a bit on some of the cast. Can't wait to really get into it this week now that I am home! I haven't even watched the video of the ladies from The Talk inside the house yet.

I'm so stupid. I made dinner plans with a friend on Thursday! But, if we meet at six, I should be home by eight.

Red I think the show starts at 9 on thursday so you have a lot of time unless your in the Central time zone?

So, have you seen that photo from Janelle's Twitter? Supposedly she posted a pic of a night club but used a stock photo from a totally different club from another country? So now that makes people really think she is in sequester, sending out fake tweets. If you haven't seen it, I will post the photo for you.

No I have not seen the photo.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:02 pm

RedBedroom wrote:Oh, and thanks so much for the link. Dingo did an excellent job linking to all the random shit out there online about the hg's.

I am annoyed that Dingo even got into talking about the Glass House. I have them on my FB friends list and I was sure surprised when they were updating stuff about the Glass House.

Yeah usually Dingo is all BB news, I saw he was posting about the Glass House. Have you been watching that show? I have, not as good as BB.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:40 pm

Here is a link that should take you to the photo:
    http://ow.ly/i/JY8b/original

I don't fully understand why she would #1...Tweet at all if she is in sequester and #2 use a stock photo of the wrong club. Does she think that all of her fans haven't traveled beyond the United States borders? She doesn't seem like the type that would be that clueless. I checked out her Twitter. She did tweet this pic. And I also Googled images for Zouk and this photo is from there.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:50 pm

RedBedroom wrote:Here is a link that should take you to the photo:
    http://ow.ly/i/JY8b/original

I don't fully understand why she would #1...Tweet at all if she is in sequester and #2 use a stock photo of the wrong club. Does she think that all of her fans haven't traveled beyond the United States borders? She doesn't seem like the type that would be that clueless. I checked out her Twitter. She did tweet this pic. And I also Googled images for Zouk and this photo is from there.

That is very odd, there must be some logical reason she did that? Janelle has proven that she is a very intelligent girl I don't understand either.

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:56 pm

My landlord is here today, working, so I have been totally slacking with work stuff and getting into BB mode!

Yeah, regarding the 9/11 thing, I was briefly confusing Danielle with Monica. Oh, and it seems the big rumor is the other female, besides Jenelle, is Britney. I would certainly rather see Danielle.

What I posted about them getting their own prize was right from CBS, so is not a rumor.

I have the same rant as last year....most of the contestants are already entertainment industry wannabes. It bugs me they don't have more regular Joes. Upon looking at that page on Dingo, I see most all of them have modeling pics or have been in the entertainment industry at some level.

No, I haven't watched the Glass House. My DVR hasn't recorded it since the first one. I probably will just watch it all online if the episodes are still available when BB is over.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:03 pm

RedBedroom wrote:My landlord is here today, working, so I have been totally slacking with work stuff and getting into BB mode!

Yeah, regarding the 9/11 thing, I was briefly confusing Danielle with Monica. Oh, and it seems the big rumor is the other female, besides Jenelle, is Britney. I would certainly rather see Danielle.

What I posted about them getting their own prize was right from CBS, so is not a rumor.

I have the same rant as last year....most of the contestants are already entertainment industry wannabes. It bugs me they don't have more regular Joes. Upon looking at that page on Dingo, I see most all of them have modeling pics or have been in the entertainment industry at some level.

No, I haven't watched the Glass House. My DVR hasn't recorded it since the first one. I probably will just watch it all online if the episodes are still available when BB is over.

Now I am reading that Danielle is not one of the 4: http://ilovereality.com/

I wish they would make up their minds. On that site it says the 4 are competing for a special prize of $100,000.

I was ranting to my friend just yesterday that why can't they bring in people that are not associated with the entertainment industry, just ordinary everyday people. It annoys me that they do that. Oh and by the way I am really annoyed they have Willie Hantz, Russel Hantz's Brother on the show. Russell was the most hated Villain on Survivor. The next year he was back again and the following year his Nephew was on Survivor. Now I have to watch his brother on Big Brother.

Don't waste your time on Glass House its not that good, I may remove it from my DVR this week when BB starts.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:05 pm

Tony Marino wrote:

That is very odd, there must be some logical reason she did that? Janelle has proven that she is a very intelligent girl I don't understand either.

Yeah, it's strange. My best guess is they were not in sequester until the 7th and there is just some really random reason for the fake pic.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:09 pm

Thanks for the Glass House input. I will just skip it then.

So glad you agree with me about the entertainment industry hg's. They are going to ruin BB with all these young good looking folks who the average viewer can not even relate to.

Was it last year or the year before....one of the guys hadn't even heard of the show but auditoned per advice from his agent. I would much rather have a superfan, average Joe Ronnie over some hottie who doesn't respect the game any day.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:18 pm

RedBedroom wrote:Thanks for the Glass House input. I will just skip it then.

So glad you agree with me about the entertainment industry hg's. They are going to ruin BB with all these young good looking folks who the average viewer can not even relate to.

Was it last year or the year before....one of the guys hadn't even heard of the show but auditoned per advice from his agent. I would much rather have a superfan, average Joe Ronnie over some hottie who doesn't respect the game any day.

Wasn't that the actor who ended up getting voted off first? I agree its much better with average people. To me the best Seasons with the best house guests were Season 3 that had Amy, Jason, Danielle, Ciara, Roddy, Eric, Lisa, Marcellas and whoever else was on. Season 6 was another favorite of mine Janelle, Howie, James, Kaysar etc... Hopefully they will have some surprises in store for us.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:40 am

Good morning, Tony! One day away!! I am so excited. Here is a supposedly real leaked pic of Janelle in the house.

BIG BROTHER 14 THE CAST 615291717
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:38 am

RedBedroom wrote:Good morning, Tony! One day away!! I am so excited. Here is a supposedly real leaked pic of Janelle in the house.

BIG BROTHER 14 THE CAST 615291717

Red unfortunately I can't see the pic you posted. Tonight is the Night, can't wait!!!!!!

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:14 am

Ugh Red Mike Boogie is back I saw his pic on Hamsterwatch as well as Janelle's.

I hope Janelle goes right after Mike Boogie and gets him evicted first!

Janelle and Russell Hantz's brother:

BIG BROTHER 14 THE CAST 523748_495305143828423_1519682227_n

Mike Boogie:

BIG BROTHER 14 THE CAST 168854_495305123828425_21039655_n
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:48 pm

Those pics are so clear. The ones I saw were really grainy. Thanks for posting those.

Ick, not happy Mike is back. Is he really well liked in general? I didn't think so. I hope his arrogant ass is booted fast. Did you catch him on Dr. Will's show talking about having an STD? The guy seemingly has money, but is still a reality show fame whore.

I get the BB appearances...but as a man in the restaurant/night club business, why would he want his intimate business out there? Pretty embarrassing, if you ask me.

So, are you watching the premier by yourself? With those damn dinner plans I may watch a bit delayed. And I am not sure if my family will be here or not as they are leaving town. They like the show too. I'm just super excited for the premier and feel like a dork for getting so excited for this damn show year after year!
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:11 pm

RedBedroom wrote:Those pics are so clear. The ones I saw were really grainy. Thanks for posting those.

Ick, not happy Mike is back. Is he really well liked in general? I didn't think so. I hope his arrogant ass is booted fast. Did you catch him on Dr. Will's show talking about having an STD? The guy seemingly has money, but is still a reality show fame whore.

I get the BB appearances...but as a man in the restaurant/night club business, why would he want his intimate business out there? Pretty embarrassing, if you ask me.

So, are you watching the premier by yourself? With those damn dinner plans I may watch a bit delayed. And I am not sure if my family will be here or not as they are leaving town. They like the show too. I'm just super excited for the premier and feel like a dork for getting so excited for this damn show year after year!

I don't think Boogie is well liked, remember when he and Dr. Will had Chilltown and they dominated the game? Also I don't like what Boogie did to Erika that season he strung her along just so he would always have her on his side. You sent me a link one time where he was with Dr. Will having something removed from his penis? Ugh he nauseates me, get rid of him and Russell Hantz's brother first please!

Red only 2 of my friends like Big Brother and they live in Florida all my other friends here don't like it (because they are afraid they will get hooked on it) so I watch it alone all the time. Thats why I am happy you watch it so I have someone to talk to about it Smile

Im like you I get excited every year when it comes on too so I guess you and me are in the same boat Red.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:46 pm

I have a close friend who watches it. She has her Twitter account set up so she gets all the updates from Dingo and/or Jokers. So then she texts me all the time about the shit going on. I LOVE the show, but I don't care to get multiple texts per day about the show when I am working or spending time with family.

Jay likes the show but isn't home enough to keep up with it. One season, I waited for him to be home to watch and we would end up watching three episodes in one night. I hated that because I want to be able to keep up with spoilers online.

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:52 am

I don't mind watching it alone this way I can shout at the TV and no one hears me LOL

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 1:33 pm