CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

2 posters

The Hantz Brothers

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

The Hantz Brothers Empty The Hantz Brothers

Post by Tony Marino Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:35 pm

The Hantz Brothers:

Willie:

The Hantz Brothers 120705mag-WillieHantz1

Russell From Survivor, how can you not tell they are brothers:

The Hantz Brothers Russell-hantz

Last edited by Tony Marino on Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

The Hantz Brothers Empty Re: The Hantz Brothers

Post by RedBedroom Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:46 pm

He's probably going to get the boot. If I was on the show, I would not want him sticking around. I would suspect CBS has an affinity for the family and might just create situations where he could be favored.

Like if he is on the block, the POV may be something they think he would have a decent shot at winning. I know people cry every season on message boards that the show is rigged. I stay away from that type of conversation because it's pointless. But I could totally see how CBS could do that type of rigging if they wanted to.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:43 am

RedBedroom wrote:He's probably going to get the boot. If I was on the show, I would not want him sticking around. I would suspect CBS has an affinity for the family and might just create situations where he could be favored.

Like if he is on the block, the POV may be something they think he would have a decent shot at winning. I know people cry every season on message boards that the show is rigged. I stay away from that type of conversation because it's pointless. But I could totally see how CBS could do that type of rigging if they wanted to.

On Survivor I thought the show was rigged too. When Russell was on he kept finding the hidden immunity Idols which made him safe from being voted off. It was just too peculiar him finding them all the time. I was one of those fans screaming the show was rigged.

Willie will have to compete for POV on Survivor they just had to go out looking to see where the immunity Idol was hidden. Its going to be hard for Willie to win POV competing with the others that will probably try to get him out of the house.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 11:57 pm