CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

Willie Gay Bashes Wil

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Willie Gay Bashes Wil Empty Willie Gay Bashes Wil

Post by Tony Marino Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:20 pm

The habitat simmered all day with gametalk here, gossip there, parannoying everywhere, with some of it leaning toward trashtalk.. there was a non-incident in HOH where Willie impersonated Wil for a minute while talking to Frank, using a high voice to do so - Flashback 7/17 2.13pm

Out of everything that's being thrown around in there, that's the one grew legs until it had turned into Willie was gaybashing Wil and using homophobic slurs about him.. that got back to Wil who had a mini meltdown and a few tears, but later said it was as much a pressure release as anything.. it also got back to Willie (naturally), who was not at all amused and demanded to have people brought to his room to clear it all up

When that didn't happen, he actually got out of bed and descended the staircase, stormed into the backyard and laid into Frank, who he saw as responsible for the Telephone game gone bad.. it was great fun for all of us and probably for Frank, who grew up watching his dad play a phenomenal wrestling villain on tv - he didn't seem fazed by any of it tonight.

I told you this guy is bad news, far as I am concerned he is White Trash like his brother Russell.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Willie Gay Bashes Wil Empty Re: Willie Gay Bashes Wil

Post by RedBedroom Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:31 pm

What an ass.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:10 pm

The showed it last night. He is an ass.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:05 pm

I haven't watch new episodes yet, and I don't know who his brother is, but he does have an "asshole" look to him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:46 pm