CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+5
Nystyle709
Alan Smithee
CeCe
Supernova
RedBedroom
9 posters

What is the most ridiculous thing you have seen happen at a wedding?

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

What is the most ridiculous thing you have seen happen at a wedding? Empty What is the most ridiculous thing you have seen happen at a wedding?

Post by RedBedroom Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:41 am

At my friend's wedding, I was watching him do the dance with his mother and so I scanned the room for his bride, thinking she was probably teared up. She was drunk, slumped in a chair and hiccoughing.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

What is the most ridiculous thing you have seen happen at a wedding? Empty Re: What is the most ridiculous thing you have seen happen at a wedding?

Post by Supernova Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:57 am

Never been to one but I saw the pictures and I have to agree with my mother it is pretty stupid if you're pregnant to hold off the wedding until you're EIGHT MONTHS ALONG and THEN get photographed in your dress lying on the ground so sabes que 'nobody can see she's pregnant'.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

What is the most ridiculous thing you have seen happen at a wedding? Empty Re: What is the most ridiculous thing you have seen happen at a wedding?

Post by RedBedroom Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:00 am

Supernova wrote:Never been to one but I saw the pictures and I have to agree with my mother it is pretty stupid if you're pregnant to hold off the wedding until you're EIGHT MONTHS ALONG and THEN get photographed in your dress lying on the ground so sabes que 'nobody can see she's pregnant'.

Yeah, that's pretty strange. Everyone already knew...the jig is up, Bride!
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:52 am

The groom fainted at the altar. Dumbass.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:56 am

A bunch of white people dancing to Achy Breaky Heart and The Macarena Shrugs (Oh well…)
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:00 pm

Alan Smithee wrote:A bunch of white people dancing to Achy Breaky Heart and The Macarena What is the most ridiculous thing you have seen happen at a wedding? 2517814472

laughing
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:43 pm

Alan Smithee wrote:A bunch of white people dancing to Achy Breaky Heart and The Macarena Shrugs (Oh well…)

What is the most ridiculous thing you have seen happen at a wedding? Laugh
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:06 pm

You should see a bunch of white folks do the Electric Slide.....
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:14 pm

I have seen that too. And The Alley Cat and The Hokie Pokie
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

Post by wants2laugh Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:46 am

i can top it all!!! At my wedding, my in-laws acted like something out of the hatfields and the mccoys. I was waiting for someone to bring out some spoons for them to start knee slapping with.

His grandmother opened her purse and shoved the ENTIRE cannoli tray in it. His mother screamed "ewww the cake isnt done!" when i cut the cake--- uh.. it was italian cream, it was supposed to look like that! His cousin literally attacked my cousin for the bouquet and we had to throw the garter twice to prevent a fist fight. Another of his cousins thought he was a great dancer, but in all of the pics his fly is open and he isnt wearing underwear... I could go on and on... it was ridiculous!
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:45 pm

Weddings are right up there with Pinata Hitting on Americas Funniest Videos.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:57 pm

wants2laugh wrote:i can top it all!!! At my wedding, my in-laws acted like something out of the hatfields and the mccoys. I was waiting for someone to bring out some spoons for them to start knee slapping with.

His grandmother opened her purse and shoved the ENTIRE cannoli tray in it. His mother screamed "ewww the cake isnt done!" when i cut the cake--- uh.. it was italian cream, it was supposed to look like that! His cousin literally attacked my cousin for the bouquet and we had to throw the garter twice to prevent a fist fight. Another of his cousins thought he was a great dancer, but in all of the pics his fly is open and he isnt wearing underwear... I could go on and on... it was ridiculous!

LOL!!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:40 am