CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

How well do your mother and father sides of the family get along with each other?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

How well do your mother and father sides of the family get along with each other? Empty How well do your mother and father sides of the family get along with each other?

Post by Chris Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:48 am

Mine mom and dad's families rarely interact. How about yours?
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

How well do your mother and father sides of the family get along with each other? Empty Re: How well do your mother and father sides of the family get along with each other?

Post by Supernova Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:56 am

My mother and her mother-in-law are like two peas in a pod, they get along so great and they're so much alike, they even usually wear the same size of clothes too if you can believe that. They get along great, and that's about the extent of one side having much to do with the other.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

How well do your mother and father sides of the family get along with each other? Empty Re: How well do your mother and father sides of the family get along with each other?

Post by Nystyle709 Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:05 pm

Umm, they pretty much live and been in the same town for a long time. My dad knew my mother ever since she was like 4 or 5 years old because he used to hang out with my uncles (her brothers). Still does. Aside from that, they're cordial I guess, but there isn't any extreme closeness or anything. My mom actually can't stand a lot of the people on my dad's side of the family. Growing up, I was such a daddy's girl and didn't think he could do no wrong....now that I'm older I see a lot of what my mother was talking about in regards to them and to him. I only wish I'd realized it sooner. My father's mother I pretty much don't care for....nor do I like his aunts that much.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:07 pm

Both my grandmothers live on the same street (that was how my parents met.) They occasionally ask how the other is doing, but have no relationship. By and large, my mother and fathers families exist on their own separate islands.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:33 pm

Other than their wedding, I doubt my maternal grandmother saw them. I don't think my maternal grandfather ever saw the paternal side.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 12:51 pm