CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+3
Alan Smithee
Shale
Chris
7 posters

Your most severe punishment as a teenager.

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Your most severe punishment as a teenager. Empty Your most severe punishment as a teenager.

Post by Chris Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:41 am

What stands out in your mind as being the most severe punishment your parents gave you when you were a teenager (and why were you punished?)
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Your most severe punishment as a teenager. Empty Re: Your most severe punishment as a teenager.

Post by Shale Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:03 pm

I don't recall being punished for anything. My mom would tell me what to do or what to stop doing and I would. The last time she hit me I was about 17 and she was really pissed because I yelled goddammit at my stepbrother. We were visiting family and I was a block away when she heard it (Propriety was everything in those days).

The hits barely registered actually and my mom found out you can't hurt teen boys by hitting (unless you do real damage) so when she got pissed at me she started crying instead. (MOM! Just hit me!)
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Your most severe punishment as a teenager. Empty Re: Your most severe punishment as a teenager.

Post by Alan Smithee Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:12 pm

Shale wrote:I don't recall being punished for anything.

yeah that…
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:18 pm

By time I reached teenage status, my ma became real lenient with punishments. I got away with A LOT. A lot more than what my eldest sister went through.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:50 pm

I got so many beatings from my father I forget what age they stopped.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:05 pm

I got a major ass whupping from my mother when I was 13 but I can't tell you what I did. Other than that though, I never really got in trouble when I was a teenager.
    Suzi
    Suzi
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 85

Post by Suzi Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:11 pm

Like Shale, I don't remember any punishments as a teen. Grandma had become more lenient as she ages (or as I aged). She told one of my aunts in fact that I was a very good kid and she was right I was a very good kid. She and I were good friends although we also knew she was the boss. I loved her then I miss her every day of my life since she died in 1975.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 29, 2024 9:01 pm