CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

Colorado woman arrested for shoving Chihuahua down her pants

Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Colorado woman arrested for shoving Chihuahua down her pants Empty Colorado woman arrested for shoving Chihuahua down her pants

Post by Alan Smithee Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:50 am

Gee, Red. I guess some women don't mind. Wink

Police in Longmont, Colo., have arrested a woman on suspicion of animal cruelty, after she allegedly stuffed a Chihuahua puppy down her pants during a domestic dispute.

NBC-affiliate KUSA reported that police found Johna Turner arguing with a man at a home. She reportedly agreed to leave the premises, but wanted to take her dogs with her. She was intoxicated, KUSA reported.

When officers arrived, a witness told them to check Turner's pants, KUSA reported. When Turner shook her leg, a Chihuahua fell out. The puppy was reportedly not hurt.

Turner pleaded not guilty to one count of misdemeanor animal cruelty and remained in jail Thursday on a $2,500 bond, according to The Longmont Times-Call.

The puppy was born on Aug. 31, the Times-Call reported.

This puppy was among three puppies and a mother Chihuahua/Beagle mix in the apartment, who are now in good condition at the Longmont Humane Society, according to the Times-Call.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/09/06/13711464-colorado-woman-arrested-for-shoving-chihuahua-down-her-pants?lite
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Colorado woman arrested for shoving Chihuahua down her pants Empty Re: Colorado woman arrested for shoving Chihuahua down her pants

Post by CeCe Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:01 am

OMG ROFLMAO!
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Colorado woman arrested for shoving Chihuahua down her pants Empty Re: Colorado woman arrested for shoving Chihuahua down her pants

Post by RedBedroom Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:06 am

WTF?

I don't understand exactly what was going on there. She must not have been trying to save the puppy if she was ultimately charged with animal cruelty.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:45 pm

I think she was just trying to smuggle the god out. Stupid thing to do (but at least she has the excuse of being drunk) but I don't think she was trying to harm the dog.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Post by CeCe Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:49 pm

Alan Smithee wrote:I think she was just trying to smuggle the god out. Stupid thing to do (but at least she has the excuse of being drunk) but I don't think she was trying to harm the dog.

That's how I took it.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:42 pm

Good Grief.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Post by CeCe Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:32 pm

"Ms. Turner, what's that in your pants?"

*shakes leg* *thunk*

"Nothin' ossifer."

Shrugs (Oh well…) she was just drunk from what I can tell & wanted to take the dog that was (or she thought was) hers.

Just looks like a case of stupid shit drunk people do.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:52 pm

Colorado woman arrested for shoving Chihuahua down her pants 2517814472

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:13 am