CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

The 'Highlander' Discussion Thread

CONVERSATION CHAMBER
    CONVERSATION CHAMBER
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Rep : 1

The 'Highlander' Discussion Thread Empty The 'Highlander' Discussion Thread

Post by CONVERSATION CHAMBER Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:34 am

The 'Highlander' Discussion Thread 3850
    The
    Highlander
    Discussion thread!
    Discuss all things Highlander-related here.

Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

The 'Highlander' Discussion Thread Empty Who catches the show on Sy-Fy these days?

Post by Supernova Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:06 am

I occasionally tune in around midnight to see the episodes but I'm quite disappointed in Sy-Fy. I recently saw the episode Revelation 6:8 and couldn't help but notice that they cut out a lot of stuff, and it's not like the usual 'we have to make time for commercial' cuts, at least I don't think so because when the show aired on Spike TV, so far as I know it was full and in tact. Of course that episode I don't know about because oddly enough, EVERY time Revelation 6:8 was scheduled to be on Spike, something would come up and Highlander wouldn't even be on that day.

But I digress, anybody else catching it late at nights these days?
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female

The 'Highlander' Discussion Thread Empty Duncan or Connor?

Post by Supernova Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:52 am

Which MacLeod do you prefer from the movies and TV series?

I say Connor.
    pisces33
    pisces33
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 4

The 'Highlander' Discussion Thread Empty Re: The 'Highlander' Discussion Thread

Post by pisces33 Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:06 pm

Absolutely Conner. I refused to watch the mover when he was killed off, I still get indignant thinking about it. pissed
    pisces33
    pisces33
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 4

Post by pisces33 Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:07 pm

pisces33 wrote:Absolutely Conner. I refused to watch the movie where he was killed off, I still get indignant thinking about it. pissed
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female

Post by Supernova Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:24 am

Agreed, they would've done better to kill off Duncan, that'd be one less self righteous egotistical nut running around, that's what I liked about Connor, he wasn't what you'd call morally confused, he knew what he did and why he did it, and if memory serves he didn't change his mind at the flip of a switch because it depended on a situation.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female

The 'Highlander' Discussion Thread Empty The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse episodes

Post by Supernova Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:25 am

Who liked Comes a Horseman and Revelations 6:8? They're about my favorite episodes, and I think that it's a damn shame that they didn't do more episodes which would've flashed back to the Horsemen thousands of years ago as they had had planned. If they would've done that instead of that stupid red eyed demon crap followed by the atrocious whole 6th season, they could've saved a lot of face on that one.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female

The 'Highlander' Discussion Thread Empty The episode Leader of the Pack

Post by Supernova Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:28 am

This is an unofficial poll since the question contains spoilers for those who haven't seen the episode. If you didn't see the episode Leader of the Pack from the 4th season, read no further.

Should Richie have killed Mark Roszca at the end of the episode? I say hell yes, he should've dropped that son of a bitch, he blows away a woman in cold blood because he's high as a kite, a choice HE made, and he gets to blissfully forget all about it and move on with his life and his own family never mind the one he ruined and never had to answer for? Screw mercy, go for justice.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female

The 'Highlander' Discussion Thread Empty The 6th Season

Post by Supernova Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:02 pm

One of the biggest wastes of time in television history, second only to the movie series' last installment, The Source. I can't believe there was never anybody reading the scripts and going 'wait a minute, no, this won't work,' whatever.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:06 am