CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+3
Alan Smithee
Supernova
AtownPeep
7 posters

Can you easily watch a show you never have before?

AtownPeep
    AtownPeep
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 39

Can you easily watch a show you never have before? Empty Can you easily watch a show you never have before?

Post by AtownPeep Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:20 pm

I used to could when I was a kid but lately I'm finding harder and harder to randomly pick up new shows to watch. I have to be lured in by SOMETHING, else I can't last with it but a few minutes before I change the channel. Can you just decide to watch a show on a whim?
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Can you easily watch a show you never have before? Empty Re: Can you easily watch a show you never have before?

Post by Supernova Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:24 pm

AtownPeep wrote:I used to could when I was a kid but lately I'm finding harder and harder to randomly pick up new shows to watch. I have to be lured in by SOMETHING, else I can't last with it but a few minutes before I change the channel. Can you just decide to watch a show on a whim?

As a kid it was easier because there were so many shows to pick from and they all were fun. Today it's mostly crap and no, it has to really have something that looks promising for me to waste my time on it.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Can you easily watch a show you never have before? Empty Re: Can you easily watch a show you never have before?

Post by Alan Smithee Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:24 pm

Shrugs (Oh well…) I dunno. Shows are usually advertised weeks in advance of their premier. If something catches my eye or if I've read good things I'll try to give it a look.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:14 am

Rarely does seeing a show for the first time pique my interest.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:46 am

I always had to be interested. Same is true today. I can do it but the show has to be good.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:28 am

It would have to pique my interest while I was watching it. I don't watch much TV.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:47 pm

I have yes especially if I have seen previews and they intrigue me.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:41 am