CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

Urban Legend (1998)

Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Urban Legend (1998) Empty Urban Legend (1998)

Post by Supernova Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:06 am

Been a long time since I've seen this one. Not the most tightly put together story but still a hell of a lot better than I Saw what you did Last Summer. Did NOT care for the sequel though, if you think this one's shoddy, the part 2 Final Cut makes this look like a masterpiece.
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

Urban Legend (1998) Empty Re: Urban Legend (1998)

Post by wants2laugh Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:46 am

Saw this in the movies, and when they finally revealed the killer, the whole audience laughed. There is no way that a hundred pound noxema girl could string football players up in the air over trees and stuff like that. I thought for sure it was going to go a Scream route with multiple killers.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:51 am

wants2laugh wrote:Saw this in the movies, and when they finally revealed the killer, the whole audience laughed. There is no way that a hundred pound noxema girl could string football players up in the air over trees and stuff like that. I thought for sure it was going to go a Scream route with multiple killers.

I've always agreed with that, she is a swimmer, she's not a body builder, she dose NOT have the physical strength to go chucking dead bodies around like a set of Indian clubs.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:02 pm

wants2laugh wrote:Saw this in the movies, and when they finally revealed the killer, the whole audience laughed. There is no way that a hundred pound noxema girl could string football players up in the air over trees and stuff like that. I thought for sure it was going to go a Scream route with multiple killers.

As WTL says it was a bit unbelievable at the end but I enjoyed it all the way up to the end.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:54 am