CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+2
CeCe
Alan Smithee
6 posters

Cured my hiccups!

Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Pissed Cured my hiccups!

Post by Alan Smithee Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:04 pm

No, I just mean someone almost scared the shit outta of me. Oh, I was plenty afraid but my shorts stayed clean. I'm driving home last night and had to be in the left lane to get in the left turn lane at an upcoming light. I'm behind someone and this guy in a hurry comes tearing up behind me. Not unsurprisingly he tries to pass on the right but there's a car in that lane too. He gets about a half a car length in front of me and then, "Banzai!" Here he comes into my lane trying to pass. I slammed on the break and the horn and he stopped coming or I might not be here. He gets back into his lane and when I get along side he gives me one of those "I'm sorry" waves. Man, I have no doubt that I could have been in his blind spot but he was just right next to me. Where the fuck did he thing I went?
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Pissed Re: Cured my hiccups!

Post by CeCe Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:26 pm

Glad you're ok! big hugz I swear half the people out there can't drive for shit. That passing on the right is one of my biggest pet peeves. There's never a cop around when it happens.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:31 pm

CeCe wrote:... There's never a cop around when it happens.
    Here in South Florida there is quite often a cop around when someone is breaking traffic laws.

Of course it's the cop breaking them so no help there.
    blank stare @ you
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:36 pm

People are just maniacs on the road these days, everyone is in a hurry to get nowhere.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male

Post by Alan Smithee Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:29 pm

Once in my life a cop was around. On the route I took to work years ago I would occasionally encounter this one particular dick head. Usually it was him roaring passed on the two lane leg of the trip but once, after exiting on to the one lane county road portion I came up to a trailer truck at the first light. Great, I'm going to be stuck behind this for the next 7 miles. Then who should come roaring up from behind both of us? Dick head! Well, he apparently wasn't going to wait so he goes passed me on the right shoulder and zooms by both the truck and me when the light changed. Because the truck blocked my view of the road ahead, I couldn't see that dick head had been pulled over by a cop until I drove by about 200 feet up the road. That was sweet.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:34 pm

Alan Smithee wrote:Once in my life a cop was around. On the route I took to work years ago I would occasionally encounter this one particular dick head. Usually it was him roaring passed on the two lane leg of the trip but once, after exiting on to the one lane county road portion I came up to a trailer truck at the first light. Great, I'm going to be stuck behind this for the next 7 miles. Then who should come roaring up from behind both of us? Dick head! Well, he apparently wasn't going to wait so he goes passed me on the right shoulder and zooms by both the truck and me when the light changed. Because the truck blocked my view of the road ahead, I couldn't see that dick head had been pulled over by a cop until I drove by about 200 feet up the road. That was sweet.

Oh I love when that happens, they think they are so slick with their maneuvers on the road and then voila, a cop happens to be at the end of their performance and you just drive by and smile Smile

Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:05 pm

Once that happened to me. Actually, I think I psychically conjured up the cop. I was biking to work in the school zone, where all the cars do my speed of 15 MPH. Well, asswipe didn't think school zones applied to him and he passed me and a couple cars as I was just saying "why can't there be a cop here now."

Well, coming toward us was the cop and she did a U turn in front of him and told speedy to pull over. I thanked her and admonished him as I rode past. SWEET!!
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male

Post by Alan Smithee Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:13 pm

Cured my hiccups! Tumblr_lk1vvmC4mK1qafrh6
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:51 pm

Cured my hiccups! How-Rude-gif
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:38 am

Glad you're okay. You have to drive for yourself and other people out here. I've encountered my share of assholes on numerous occasions.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 7:19 pm