CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+8
Hyacinth Girl
Nystyle709
Cheaps
CeCe
Shale
Tony Marino
Alan Smithee
Chris
12 posters

Which reality show do you dread the most?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Which reality show do you dread the most?  Empty Which reality show do you dread the most?

Post by Chris Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:49 pm

Is there any popular reality show that you dread the most?
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Which reality show do you dread the most?  Empty Re: Which reality show do you dread the most?

Post by Alan Smithee Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:01 pm

I really hate them all but especially the ones with people like the Kardashians, Jersey Shore, Paris Hilton, etc.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Which reality show do you dread the most?  Empty Re: Which reality show do you dread the most?

Post by Tony Marino Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:07 pm

Alan Smithee wrote:I really hate them all but especially the ones with people like the Kardashians, Jersey Shore, Paris Hilton, etc.

co-signs

Let's add real housewives of NY and NJ.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:36 pm

I watched the first season of Survivor (with the Fat Naked Fag). After that none of them piqued my interest.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:54 pm

Most of them are awful.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:46 pm

I'm a reality show nut...but I don't like or get the Honey Boo Boo child one.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:23 am

All of them suck.
    Hyacinth Girl
    Hyacinth Girl
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 70

Post by Hyacinth Girl Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:26 am

I don't watch TV, but occasionally catch a glimpse during the rare nights I'm not working, because the husband and daughter have it on, and even then I'm only half paying attention.

Most stuff is crap on TV, but I do get a laugh out of Joan Rivers' "Fashion Police" and I sort of enjoy "Hoarders: Buried Alive" but Jersey Whore, no way.

Suzi
    Suzi
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 85

Post by Suzi Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:35 am

If I dread it I wouldn't watch it. I like some of the shows on Home and Garden, and some on A&E and TLC. As for some of the so called more popular ones like Honey Boo Boo, Jersey shore , survivor that sort I don't watch, never have. However I do like the Little Couple,Little People Big World.I even like Sister Wives because of the way the wives interact, and I am dead set against polygamy. There was a show with a young couple with 5 or 6 babies I enjoyed, but I never watched Kate and Jon. You ask what the difference was and it was the commercials with Kate and Jon turned me off because she appeared to be a shrew.

few years go there were a couple of shows I really enjoyed, a couple of them took people back to to live in the 1800's, another that was very short lived took them back to the stone age (I suspect everyone got sick due to the lack of sanitation).

I forgot we like the Animal planet and the new (to us) National Geographic Wild.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:42 pm

I never like the Kate Gosslin show.
    Minerva
    Minerva
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 18

Post by Minerva Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:51 pm

I don't watch shows I don't think I would like so this is just conjecture. Okay so I won't watch Honey Boo Boo because I have seen that kid on snips of other shows, the Kardasian show sounds stupid and the Housewives of anything seems idiotic.

I do enjoy Survivor. I also like shows about animals. When I used to get cable, Animal Planet had some good ones about cats. I like the one with Jackson Galaxy. I also liked the ones with animals in the wild.

Some travel shows are fun to watch. But this is OT. You asked what we didn't like.
    Nhaiyel
    Nhaiyel
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 123

Post by Nhaiyel Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:52 pm

I dislike many of them, but those cooking competitions tend to be the ones I have the least use for.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:01 pm

Nhaiyel wrote:I dislike many of them, but those cooking competitions tend to be the ones I have the least use for.

The only cooking competition show I like is, "Chopped". I love that one.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:33 am