CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+3
stavdash
gmruss4
pisces33
7 posters

Starr looked like a whipped puppy

pisces33
    pisces33
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 4

Starr looked like a whipped puppy Empty Starr looked like a whipped puppy

Post by pisces33 Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:38 pm

Stale's relationship is sick. Starr was the perfect picture of an abuse victim.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Starr looked like a whipped puppy Empty Re: Starr looked like a whipped puppy

Post by gmruss4 Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:38 pm

She sure is because her face tells me she is afraid to tell Cole anything he doesn't want to hear. He is not her husband, he is not allowed to interrogate her that way after spending so much time on Hannah.
    pisces33
    pisces33
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female

Post by pisces33 Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:11 pm

She sure looked frightened. I thought she looked like she was very afraid of what Cole might do.
    stavdash
    stavdash
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

Post by stavdash Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:42 am

pisces33 wrote:Stale's relationship is sick. Starr was the perfect picture of an abuse victim.

Would not surprise me if Cole hauled off and slapped her during his next bout with substance abuse.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:16 pm

We'll be lucky is ALL he does is slap her. Look what he did to Todd with little provocation and look what he did to Miles. Cole is nothing but a druggie who cares most about himself and is willing to put his family in danger to keep himself out of jail. He's already violated his original parole so many times and it won't be long before he violates his most recent parole conditions. Starr is showing many of the classic signs of a battered wife and Cole hasn't even assaulted her recently but she's seen what he can do.
    pisces33
    pisces33
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female

Post by pisces33 Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:44 pm

Unless TPTB are going with an abuse s/l I can't understand why Starr is flinching and looking afraid around Cole. She will blame herself for being hit.
    aublack40
    aublack40
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

Post by aublack40 Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:12 pm

honestly if he hurts starr,i blame Tea!
    sue67
    sue67
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female

Post by sue67 Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:26 pm

I love that KS is playing Starr like Cole broke her spirit it's doublely interesting given KA was a huge Stale propper LOL guess when KA see's Cole dragging down her character tiic are forced to make a change. Starr looked like a whipped puppy 372971
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:43 pm

Yeah aublack - ITA - actually - if Cole hurts anyone, we'll have Tea to thank for getting him off and freeing him to hurt someone. I wonder how KA really feels about Stale. She has to see how the pairing has destroyed Starr and how unpopular they are together.
    manningsrule
    manningsrule
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 0

Post by manningsrule Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:23 pm

Starr does seem to flinch more and more around Cole, if TPTB wanted to, they have all the ground work for an abusive relationship to go from verbal to physical. He is extremely controlling, jmho.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 28, 2024 4:22 pm