CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

2 posters

My Day at the Beach

Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

My Day at the Beach Empty My Day at the Beach

Post by Shale Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:57 am

I doubt anyone else here went to the beach today - and if you did I doubt you had as much fun as I did.

This attractive young man approached me and said he was turned on by my white beard. Considering that I am turned on by attractive young men, it was quite a pleasant surprise.

My Day at the Beach 8152628323_299138838d_o

We talked all afternoon on the beach. He is French Canadian (with a beautiful accent) and has traveled a lot and lives in Italy. While he is much younger than me, he is old enuf to have experienced the same cultural changes of the 1970s so we have many common experiences.

(OK, maybe I'm in love or something. Yeah, we hooked up after the beach) big grin

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

My Day at the Beach Empty Re: My Day at the Beach

Post by Tony Marino Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:55 pm

Glad you had a good time at the beach Shale, send some over here!
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:40 pm

Tony Marino wrote:Glad you had a good time at the beach Shale, send some over here!

Yeah, so many on the board have the beach in their houses right now I had this survivor guilt about even mentioning it.

But what the hell, that's why I live in Miami Beach - so I can annoy everyone else in the nation all winter long.

BTW, Sandy was kinda practicing when she went thru here and lived up to her name. Our beach is a dune now. They will likely take bulldozers and push it back down, but it is a big sand hill going down to the ocean and you can see it's about 6-9 feet higher than the normal beach in some spots. But it was packed this weekend.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:24 pm