CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+3
stavdash
LuvTnT
ForeverJash
7 posters

Whats ur fave TnT wedding?

ForeverJash
    ForeverJash
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Rep : 9

Whats ur fave TnT wedding? Empty Whats ur fave TnT wedding?

Post by ForeverJash Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:36 pm

So we've gotten 4 (so far..lol), which is ur fave?

Mine is actually this latest one b/c despite Tea being sick (which hopefully turns out to not be true but all Eli&Greg's manipulating) it was terribly romantic and based on true, happy, hopeful love that has survived the test of time thru good and very bad times solidifying them as a unique and awsesome super couple

I can see some liking the first one as if it wasnt for that one would there ever have even been a TnT? Or the second one since it was the fairy tale come true or even the third one b/c it was so very long in coming since FL had been off the show for over 7yrs but I cant really choose 1 for the lack of love nor 2 or 3 since in each of those there was a huge lie/secert hanging over them despite thier love and since I was a Todd first fan I just love seeing this side of Todd (loving, supportive, happy and honest) casue I havent ever seen it before.
    LuvTnT
    LuvTnT
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 0

Whats ur fave TnT wedding? Empty Re: Whats ur fave TnT wedding?

Post by LuvTnT Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:48 am

Great thread!

My fav is this wedding! It was all about LOVE without any secrets. I loved that it wasn't showy or glamorous, but was beautiful and intimate at the same time. Plus having THEIR daughter present is huge.

I also enjoyed the wedding last year at the country club. I loved that Todd planned the wedding night and his vows were great. Some criticized that he cracked a few jokes, but that is who Todd is and him saying that Tea "tames his worse impulses" always gets me! Whats ur fave TnT wedding? 56354 Such a great and accurate line.

I did like the fairy-tale wedding (wedding number 2) with their waltz and cutting of the cake, but I hated knowing that they weren't getting a wedding night and the whole thing soon was ending. It kinda ruined it for me. I guess that's the bad thing about spoilers.
    stavdash
    stavdash
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

Post by stavdash Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:08 am

Two and four were my favorites.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:45 pm

I really enjoyed the whole ceremony, it was light and filled with laughter, very good writing!
    aublack40
    aublack40
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

Post by aublack40 Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:10 pm

the 4th one
    Pilaring
    Pilaring
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 1

Post by Pilaring Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:49 pm

Really loved this last wedding had no secrets, lies between them, and was all about pure love and trust.

However, the 2nd wedding was really memorable to me for TnT waltzing and the champagne gulp - THAT was so TnT to stop & gulp down courage to continue their vows.
    Crazy4Gaga
    Crazy4Gaga
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 1

Post by Crazy4Gaga Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:05 pm

While I can see why some chose the second wedding, I have to say this latest fourth one. I see this one for being pretty unique and quite a stand-out one, it's really different from all the ones in the sense that Todd and Tea don't see a LONG happily after ever after this, but they're STILL at such a healthy and vibrant place in their relationship at this time; as it ever has been. This is a milestone wedding for them, a time when they have def. grown for the better in their relationship-no lies between them, and the trust is stronger than ever!!

Vow-wise, HM goes to the third. They were a true testimony of his love for Tea yet so Toddian at the same time. Wink

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:13 am