CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

Naked man wielding 'Samurai' sword arrested after standoff with police

Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Naked man wielding 'Samurai' sword arrested after standoff with police Empty Naked man wielding 'Samurai' sword arrested after standoff with police

Post by Alan Smithee Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:24 pm

Nobody was hurt so I don't feel guilty LMAO!.

SAN JOSE, Calif. -- A naked man holding a "Samurai"-type sword was arrested after a bizarre New Year's Day standoff with police.

Authorities were called to Ezie Street (I've always wanted to live there) and Cas Drive in San Jose after several people called 911 to report a man standing in front of a home with an assault rifle just after 8 a.m. local time (11 a.m. ET).

As police rushed to the scene, witnesses said the man got in a car and drove to Southwest Expressway and Bascom Avenue. That's where police pulled him over.

Police said the suspect immediately got out of his car and started yelling, "You're going to have to kill me." (Lucky for him this wasn't some place like Texas or NYC or they would have obliged.)

He was naked and holding a large "Samurai"-type sword, according to police.

One witness told NBC Bay Area that the man was pacing back and forth waving the sword at times.

San Jose Police Department "Crisis Intervention Team" members were called to the scene and a standoff began. (They told him if he didn't surrender they were going to shoot his other sword off).

Coco (Loco) Bennett, 29, was taken into custody without incident (I think this became an incident as soon as he started waving his dick around in public) just before 11 a.m. local time (2 p.m. ET).

Police said he would be evaluated by doctors. (Really? What on earth for?)

An AR-15-type assault rifle was recovered, according to police

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/01/02/16295740-naked-man-wielding-samurai-sword-arrested-after-standoff-with-police?lite=
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Naked man wielding 'Samurai' sword arrested after standoff with police Empty Re: Naked man wielding 'Samurai' sword arrested after standoff with police

Post by Tony Marino Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:29 pm

Why are these nut cases always Naked during their performances?
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male

Naked man wielding 'Samurai' sword arrested after standoff with police Empty Re: Naked man wielding 'Samurai' sword arrested after standoff with police

Post by Alan Smithee Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:35 pm

I believe they're contractually obligated.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:47 pm

Damn. Southern Cali is ahead of South Florida for 2013. d-oh!

Where are all our naked nutcases with AK-47s and Samurai swords?
    blank stare @ you

wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

Post by wants2laugh Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:00 pm

i was expecting himto be from florida lol
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Shale Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:16 pm

This is all we got and it's a day late - but 1 to 1 with S. Cali for the year so far.

Miami Man Shoots Naked Prowler

January 2, 2013 11:04 AM

MIAMI (CBSMiami) – A naked man caught choking a dog outside a Miami residence was rushed to the hospital after he was shot by the dog’s owner.

It happened around 5 a.m. in the 100 block of NW 56th Street. Police said the dog’s repeated barking woke those inside. When one of the residents grabbed his gun and went outside to see what was going on, he found a naked man choking his dog.

When the dog’s owner ran over to help his pooch, the naked man, later identified as 20-year old Jeffrey Delice, jumped him and began to choke and bite him. Fearing for his life, the man drew a gun and fired twice. One shot hit Delice in his leg. The gun then jammed.

The two continued to struggle until the dog’s owner was able to pin Delice to the ground until police arrived.

Delice reportedly tried to bite the officers when they moved in to arrest him. When the police finally took him into custody Delice was taken to the Ryder Trauma Center where he was treated for the gunshot wound.

Delice has been charged with burglary with assault, resisting arrest with violence, lewd and lascivious behavior and animal cruelty.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male

Post by Alan Smithee Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:01 pm

I don't know, Shale. I think the west coast still has you beat.

January 1, 2013 9:04 AM

Los Angeles (NBC-LA) – A naked man caught choking a chicken outside a Los Angeles residence was rushed to the hospital after he was shot by the chicken’s owner, Arthur Spreadem.

It happened around 2 a.m. between E 3rd and E 4th streets. Police said the chicken’s repeated squawking woke those inside. When Spreadem grabbed his gun and went outside to see what was going on, he found a naked man choking his chicken.

When Spreadem ran over to help his bird, the naked man, later identified as 20-year old Jerome Nutzak, jumped him and began to choke and bite him. Fearing for his life, Spreadem drew a gun and fired twice. One shot hit Nutzak in his "upper thigh". The gun then jammed.

The two continued to struggle until the Speadem was able to pin Nutzak to the ground until police arrived.

Nutzak reportedly tried to bite the officers when they moved in to arrest him. When the police finally took him into custody Nutzak was taken to the Our Lady of Great Agony Medicak Center where he was treated for the gunshot wound.

Said Mr. Spreadem, "When I came outside and saw him with my cock in his hands, all I could see was red."

Nutzak has been charged with burglary with assault, resisting arrest with violence, lewd and lascivious behavior and animal cruelty.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Shale Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:17 pm

Alan Smithee wrote:I don't know, Shale. I think the west coast still has you beat.
    Nah, doesn't count.

There are so many naked men choking chickens that it hardly makes the news anymore.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:16 pm

Naked man wielding 'Samurai' sword arrested after standoff with police 729904
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:43 pm

Alan Smithee wrote:I believe they're contractually obligated.

blank stare @ you
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male

Post by Alan Smithee Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:20 pm

Tony Marino wrote:

blank stare @ you

Because most of them are members of the Bat Shit union and it's written into their current deal.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:26 pm

Alan Smithee wrote:

Because most of them are members of the Bat Shit union and it's written into their current deal.

LMAO!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 11:30 am