CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+27
Shale
(Oh!) Rob Petrie
Cheaps
Forgiveness Man
TSJFan4Ever
TPP
femme fatale
Alan Smithee
CeCe
GrayWolf
Impact
Rule Breaker
Supernova
Jason B.
Jaws
Marc™
Wadsworth
Nystyle709
AtownPeep
Nhaiyel
CatEyes10736
mindfuck
RobbieFTW
RedBedroom
JM130ELM
Tony Marino
Chris
31 posters

The mega *Pizza* discussion thread [merged]

Poll

Do You Eat Pizza Crust?

[ 4 ]
    The mega *Pizza* discussion thread [merged] Bar_left57%The mega *Pizza* discussion thread [merged] Bar_right [57%] 
    [ 0 ]
    The mega *Pizza* discussion thread [merged] Bar_left0%The mega *Pizza* discussion thread [merged] Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    The mega *Pizza* discussion thread [merged] Bar_left29%The mega *Pizza* discussion thread [merged] Bar_right [29%] 
    [ 1 ]
    The mega *Pizza* discussion thread [merged] Bar_left14%The mega *Pizza* discussion thread [merged] Bar_right [14%] 
    [ 0 ]
    The mega *Pizza* discussion thread [merged] Bar_left0%The mega *Pizza* discussion thread [merged] Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 7
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

The mega *Pizza* discussion thread [merged] Empty The mega *Pizza* discussion thread [merged]

Post by Chris Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:40 pm

Who do you think makes the best pizza, and what do you put on it?

There's no dinner here, so I'm about to head on out to pick up a Little Caesers Hot N Ready. big grin
    I don't think they make the best pizza, but they're probably the most convenient.

The mega *Pizza* discussion thread [merged] Dominos-cheeseburger-pizza

Anyway, which Pizza peddler is your favorite?
    My favorite is probably Hungry Howies, followed by Jets (I dunno if that's Nationwide) and then Pizza Hut.

As for what I put on it. I usually get a Meat lovers, with extra cheese and chicken.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

The mega *Pizza* discussion thread [merged] Empty Re: The mega *Pizza* discussion thread [merged]

Post by Tony Marino Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:36 pm

Ok being Italian and coming from the Pizza capital of the world here it goes, I have been to different states in the country and have always tried the local pizza or a pizza chain:

Pizza Hut - not bad
    Shakeys - the worst pizza in the world, how do they even stay in business?
    California Kitchen - don't even waste your time, bad, bad, bad
    Little Ceasers, sorry Doyen Buddy, but they just don't cut it
    Dominoes - not the best but not the worst
    Papa Johns - not bad but Pizza Hut is better

The best slice of pizza I have ever had came from a pizza place in Manhattan called Ray Bari's. Their pepperoni Pizza is to die for, the taste and the consistency, lots of cheese and the sauce is the best.

Another great pizza is from a place called Gino's Pizza, melt in your mouth to die for pizza, I wish all of you guys could sample NY Pizza, you would know exactly what I mean. My favorites are Pepperoni, Plain and Sicilian. Eggplant pizza if made right can be very tasty. Click the link below.

Ray Bari
    JM130ELM
    JM130ELM
    …is Necessary.
    …is Necessary.

Male
    Rep : 32

The mega *Pizza* discussion thread [merged] Empty Re: The mega *Pizza* discussion thread [merged]

Post by JM130ELM Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:37 pm

LOVE pizza. I'm like a pizza addict. Generally Pizza Hut or Papa John's is my favorite place to go. Occassionally when I have a little xtra $$$ to burn, I go to Pizza Papalis. Famous Chicago pizza. Off the hook. The only problem is that they're expensive as hell. A single medium will run about $25. But it's uber thick & gooey and worth the price.

Little Ceasers and Dominos are both meh to me. The only reason LC is in business is because of that cheap & easy tastes like cardboard HOT N READY crap. Nobody goes to them for quality.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:18 am

LOVE pizza. I don't too fancy with pizza. Sausage and mushroom is the best. We have an expenive pizza joint near here that has delicious (but expensive) pizza. Luckily their custormer service sucks so I am not too inclined to go there. But they have these beer bread nuggets with dipping sauce...yum.
    RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.

Male
    Rep : 145

Post by RobbieFTW Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:38 pm

DiGiornos! big grin
    It's inexpensive and probably better than a couple of that fast food joints. I just love stuffed crust & deep dish pizza. yummy
    mindfuck
    mindfuck
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Male
    Rep : 0

Post by mindfuck Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:50 pm

Don't care where its from so long as its good extra cheese, black olives and sausage on it.
    CatEyes10736
    CatEyes10736
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 126

Post by CatEyes10736 Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:58 pm

I sometimes don't like Pizza Hut. Their pizzas are a little too on the "greasy" side. Papa John's can be good, but they can sometimes be a little "flat". If you combined the thinkness of PH with the taste/recipe of PJ, you'd have an aces pizza joint.
    Nhaiyel
    Nhaiyel
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 123

Post by Nhaiyel Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:37 pm

Supreme pan pizza from Pizza Hut for the square.
    AtownPeep
    AtownPeep
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 39

Post by AtownPeep Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:33 pm

Bellacinos.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:05 pm

I can't stand Pizza Hut, I only go there for the pasta dishes. I used to think Dominoes made the best pies, but Papa John's to me is way better. But of course, this is only as far as franchises go...I'm much more like to go to my local pizza shop for a slice than to one of these places. I can't tell you the last time I ordered from either Papa Johns or Dominoes...
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female

Post by Nystyle709 Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:09 pm

Tony Marino wrote:Ok being Italian and coming from the Pizza capital of the world here it goes, I have been to different states in the country and have always tried the local pizza or a pizza chain:

Pizza Hut - not bad
    Shakeys - the worst pizza in the world, how do they even stay in business?
    California Kitchen - don't even waste your time, bad, bad, bad
    Little Ceasers, sorry Doyen Buddy, but they just don't cut it
    Dominoes - not the best but not the worst
    Papa Johns - not bad but Pizza Hut is better

The best slice of pizza I have ever had came from a pizza place in Manhattan called Ray Bari's. Their pepperoni Pizza is to die for, the taste and the consistency, lots of cheese and the sauce is the best.

Another great pizza is from a place called Gino's Pizza, melt in your mouth to die for pizza, I wish all of you guys could sample NY Pizza, you would know exactly what I mean. My favorites are Pepperoni, Plain and Sicilian. Eggplant pizza if made right can be very tasty. Click the link below.

Ray Bari

Have you ever been to Gaby's on Hillside Ave? DE-FREAKIN-LICIOUS! I actually had to find ways to avoid that area because if I was ever on Hillside, I would always stop by. .99 cents Fresh Pizza on 9th Ave and 41st is good too. I used to work in Manhattan and me and my co-worker would hit them up whenever we were working overnight....
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female

Post by Nystyle709 Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:14 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:I can't stand Pizza Hut, I only go there for the pasta dishes. I used to think Dominoes made the best pies, but Papa John's to me is way better. But of course, this is only as far as franchises go...I'm much more like to go to my local pizza shop for a slice than to one of these places. I can't tell you the last time I ordered from either Papa Johns or Dominoes...

And I like cheese and green peppers on mine. I used to do pepperoni, but I don't eat pork anymore....
    Wadsworth
    Wadsworth
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Male
    Rep : 16

Post by Wadsworth Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:44 pm

Papa Romanos.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

The mega *Pizza* discussion thread [merged] Empty What do you like on your pizza?

Post by Marc™ Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:24 pm

What do you like on your pizza? I'm a meat lovers pizza freak. When I order from Pizza Hut I always get: Bacon, ground beef, ham, pepperoni, chicken, extra cheese....sometimes pineapple and mushrooms. The only thing I forsake is sausage.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:11 pm

My actual favorite is pepperoni from a good New York City pizzeria. I like plain and mushroom and some places make a good Lasagna pizza and Eggplant pizza. Don't like any fruit or anything like that on my pizza.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:30 pm

Yeah, I have to be in a special mood for pineapple. Even then, it has to be on a pizza that's smothered with other topings.
    RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW

Male
    Rep : 145

Post by RobbieFTW Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:45 pm

Supreme with EVERYTHING 'cept black olives and oinions.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male

Post by Chris Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:37 am

Marc wrote:I'm a meat lovers pizza freak. When I order from Pizza Hut I always get: Bacon, ground beef, ham, pepperoni, chicken, extra cheese. Sometimes pineapple and mushrooms. The only thing I forsake is sausage.

Extra cheese on a meat lovers can be orgasmic. I'm starting to like Pizza Hut less and less. My favorite Pizza places are currently Buddy's and Pizza Papalis.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female

Post by Nystyle709 Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:39 am

Cheese and bell peppers.
    AtownPeep
    AtownPeep
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 39

Post by AtownPeep Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:02 pm

Everything except for unions and bellpepper.
    Jaws
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Male
    Rep : 7

Post by Jaws Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:20 am

I hate pepperoni. The only topping I ever like on pizza is sausage, however 90% of the time, extra cheese is enough for me.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male

Post by Chris Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:06 am

Just a random question:
    Do you eat pizza crust?

The mega *Pizza* discussion thread [merged] SigStuffedCrustLg

For me, I eat pizza crust no matter what.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:52 am

Of course I eat the crust, never mind stuffed with mozzarelly cheese if the pizza is made right the crust is just as good without enhancing it with cheese and ranch dressing.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female

Post by Nystyle709 Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:36 pm

Yeah, sometimes I do and sometimes I don't.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:11 pm

I do unless it is really bad crust that even a woodpecker would have a hard time with.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:54 pm