CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+2
Chris
Kral
6 posters

As far as Natalie's concerned, the baby is John's?!

Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

As far as Natalie's concerned, the baby is John's?! Empty As far as Natalie's concerned, the baby is John's?!

Post by Kral Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:51 pm

Is she serious? More self-centered lies and coverup.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

As far as Natalie's concerned, the baby is John's?! Empty Re: As far as Natalie's concerned, the baby is John's?!

Post by Chris Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:35 pm

I'm at work, so I haven't gotten to see the episode yet. But it sounds pretty typical of what Natalie would say.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

As far as Natalie's concerned, the baby is John's?! Empty Re: As far as Natalie's concerned, the baby is John's?!

Post by TSJFan4Ever Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:19 pm

I SOOOOO hope that the baby is Brody's and by then, Nat has been such a monster about it that Brody sues for joint custody, though I doubt it would happen for the first few months. With her attitude I really want the baby to be Brody's, though if it is, I'm sure John will either trump up charges and arrest Brody to make him look bad or steal the baby from Brody the way he went along with the plot to keep Todd from Sam. John has no morals or values and will abuse his badge to get what he wants.

I'd like to see Brody be the father of both babies! Would make for some very interesting dynamics.

On a side note - am I the only one who can't take Nat seriously in that CSI jumpsuit she's wearing? Every time I see her in it, I want to burst out laughing.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by gmruss4 Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:49 pm

She has been sleeping with John way before now and he has never gotten her pregnant. It comes closer to being Brody's than John's so she can hope all she want to, can't just sweep this under the rug and let John think this is his when it might not be.
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Post by Jason B. Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:29 am

John's only baby was the one he lost with Marty. The kid Natalie is carrying is Brody's. Bet on it.
    aublack40
    aublack40
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

Post by aublack40 Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:21 am

it will be john's unfortunately probably delivered by marty!
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:06 pm

John and Nat disgust me and it just gets worse and worse. I really hope that they do SORAS these kids in the womb 'cause I want to find out though the idea of John procreating makes me nauseous.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:30 pm

Either way, the poor kid isn't walking away with a dad who's a winner. I feel sorry for him or her.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:11 pm

aublack40 wrote:it will be john's unfortunately probably delivered by marty!

I can imagine that happening.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:50 pm

Then Marty will go crazy and kidnap the baby, thinking the baby is hers. I wouldn't mind seeing that happening - give John a taste of how Todd felt when he aided and abetted a felon crossing state lines and endangering a small child.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 8:18 am