CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

Erika Slezak On ONE LIFE TO LIVE: 'We Expect To Begin Production Near The Middle Of March'

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Erika Slezak On ONE LIFE TO LIVE: 'We Expect To Begin Production Near The Middle Of March'  Empty Erika Slezak On ONE LIFE TO LIVE: 'We Expect To Begin Production Near The Middle Of March'

Post by Tony Marino Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:14 pm

Longtime ONE LIFE TO LIVE star Erika Slezak posted a message on her official website confirming (as previously reported) she was joining the upcoming Prospect Park revival.

I am pleased to officially announce that, pending the final contract, I am joining the revival of One Life to Live which will be produced by Prospect Park and aired on Hulu and iTunes on the internet. We expect to begin production near the middle of March and the air dates are yet to be announced. This will be an exciting and groundbreaking adventure and we hope that you will all join us as we bring back all the characters you loved and possibly some new ones. I will let you all know when a firm air date is announced.

http://www.welovesoaps.net/2013/01/erika-slezak-we-expect-to-begin.html

Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

Erika Slezak On ONE LIFE TO LIVE: 'We Expect To Begin Production Near The Middle Of March'  Empty Re: Erika Slezak On ONE LIFE TO LIVE: 'We Expect To Begin Production Near The Middle Of March'

Post by Kral Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:14 am

I was super duper skeptical when the revival was speculated but it's all coming together. Smile
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Erika Slezak On ONE LIFE TO LIVE: 'We Expect To Begin Production Near The Middle Of March'  Empty Re: Erika Slezak On ONE LIFE TO LIVE: 'We Expect To Begin Production Near The Middle Of March'

Post by Jason B. Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:27 pm

March 26 is the start of production if I'm not mistaken.
    Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

Post by Kral Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:44 am

^ March 11. AMC starts Feb. 25.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 12:35 pm