CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

Anyone know when Patrick is coming back?

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Anyone know when Patrick is coming back? Empty Anyone know when Patrick is coming back?

Post by Tony Marino Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:03 pm

It seems pretty obvious that he will be back since they are pairing Johnny and Natty back up again. I wonder if this means Susan Haskell will be leaving the show. This show wastes more good talent, I hated seeing Marty put on the shelf like she has been.
    ForeverJash
    ForeverJash
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Rep : 9

Anyone know when Patrick is coming back? Empty Re: Anyone know when Patrick is coming back?

Post by ForeverJash Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:38 pm

Since he didn't join the AMC move and is a free agent, my guess is that he's DEFINITELY coming back at some point. I'm not too happy about that though. I used to HATE Patrick. He was soooo annoying.

But yeah he's coming back. This year too if I had to bet on it!
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Anyone know when Patrick is coming back? Empty Re: Anyone know when Patrick is coming back?

Post by Chris Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:19 pm

Yeah I think it's pretty much inevitable that TK will be back at OLTL soon enough. I didn't too much care for Patrick either, though. That whole mafia/poet angle he brought to the show was the pits for me. And since in the time Marty's been back, she was been kidnapped by lingering enemies of Patrick (because of his previous mob association), it's a safe expectation that should (when) he does come back, it'll be under the same circumstances as before.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:48 pm

The main reason I didn't like Patrick is because he became an Air Hog, sort of what Johnny McPain is now. I don't want to see the Men of 21 come back again and I really don't want to see Patrick come back but I guess its inevitable.
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Post by Jason B. Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:38 am

If he comes back and I suspect he will, it will probably only be temp. TK with TSJ, ME and DG coming back just seems like too many leading men. I can't see him being will to play 2nd fiddle to John's character.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:18 am

JB wrote:If he comes back and I suspect he will, it will probably only be temp. TK with TSJ, ME and DG coming back just seems like too many leading men. I can't see him being will to play 2nd fiddle to John's character.

So I guess when he leaves the show then Marty and Cole are history too. Pretty sad.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:05 pm

JB wrote:If he comes back and I suspect he will, it will probably only be temp. TK with TSJ, ME and DG coming back just seems like too many leading men. I can't see him being will to play 2nd fiddle to John's character.

I can see him, perhaps, coming back to provide an exit story for Susan Haskell.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:07 am

Chris wrote:

I can see him, perhaps, coming back to provide an exit story for Susan Haskell.

Yeah thats what I am afraid of that Susan Haskell will leave with him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:58 pm