CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

2 posters

People that never should have been Killed off

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

People that never should have been Killed off Empty People that never should have been Killed off

Post by Tony Marino Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:05 pm

Lets start with Tony Lord, Victor's illegitimate son, then to add wood to the fire, they kill off his son Brian!!

Gabrielle Medina, Why oh why she added fire to any scene she was in!!!!

Drew Buchanan - This does chaos for family History

Duke Buchanan - WTF??? They are killing off the men that will carry on the family name, I hope they don't kill off Matthew or Zane, they are the only Males left to carry on the legacy unless Bo or Clint sire another son (that is pretty scary). David isn't really acknowledged as a true Buchanan yet and I don't see him having kids anytime soon.

Victor Lord - He was killed off wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too soon, and Yes Dorian did kill him not Tori.
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

People that never should have been Killed off Empty Re: People that never should have been Killed off

Post by Jason B. Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:34 am

Megan (I hate that one of Viki's kids is gone...especially since I didn't get to know her.)
    Gabrielle (her death didn't even make sense...I remember she was killed by the MBK but she didn't even fit their M.O.)
    Nash (ushered out to make room for Jared. Sorta stupid considering he was killed off a short time later)
    Margaret (I know she was a nutcase but I liked her. She was crazy-funny. like a dowdier version of Alex Olanov)
    Duke (I didn't like him but they should have just sent him away)
    Pamela (such a stupid killing)
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

People that never should have been Killed off Empty Re: People that never should have been Killed off

Post by Tony Marino Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:20 am

JaseyBrite wrote:Megan (I hate that one of Viki's kids is gone...especially since I didn't get to know her.)
    Gabrielle (her death didn't even make sense...I remember she was killed by the MBK but she didn't even fit their M.O.)
    Nash (ushered out to make room for Jared. Sorta stupid considering he was killed off a short time later)
    Margaret (I know she was a nutcase but I liked her. She was crazy-funny. like a dowdier version of Alex Olanov)
    Duke (I didn't like him but they should have just sent him away)
    Pamela (such a stupid killing)

Jared LOL yeah they killed off Nash to get Jared in and then they killed off Jared to get Ford on the show.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 11:53 pm