CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+2
Tony Marino
Jason B.
6 posters

So they turned Marty into Evangeline.

Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

So they turned Marty into Evangeline. Empty So they turned Marty into Evangeline.

Post by Jason B. Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:44 am

:x
    Another more sophisticated woman takes a backseat to Natalie in John's dysfunctional obsession with rescuing her from peril.
    Same script, slightly different case.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

So they turned Marty into Evangeline. Empty Re: So they turned Marty into Evangeline.

Post by Tony Marino Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:17 am

JB wrote::x
    Another more sophisticated woman takes a backseat to Natalie in John's dysfunctional obsession with rescuing her from peril.
    Same script, slightly different case.

It really annoys me what they have done to Marty, I looked forward to her return and was rewarded until the Todd/Marty storyline ended. Now she is reduced to holding up two people I can't stand on the show Johnny and Natty.
    TSJToddFan
    TSJToddFan
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Rep : 3

So they turned Marty into Evangeline. Empty Re: So they turned Marty into Evangeline.

Post by TSJToddFan Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:50 pm

I really hope the rumor about Marty being pregnant with John's child turns out to be true if only because it would somewhat run interference to John and Natalie's next go round.
    stavdash
    stavdash
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

Post by stavdash Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:25 pm

I used to actively spar with John and Natalie fans over John because I wanted him for Evangeline, but as far as I am concerned now, these two can have each other. They are a depressing, dysfunctional, drab pairing. Only a rabidly insecure, and perpetually troubled, woman/child like Natalie would bother to hero-worship John. No woman with the slightest bit of mental security would be able to tolerate him and his emotional hesitance for the long haul. C'est La Vie.

I, too, though would laugh if Marty turned out to pregnant with his baby...only because it would annoy Natalie, and probably make her feel insecure about Marty's lingering importance in his life. Although from there, I guess it would be a short leap before she decided to go Stacy and plot to get herself pregnant too to balance things out.
    binky04
    binky04
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 3

Post by binky04 Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:39 pm

Now that Christian & Layla are solid Evangeline will wake up. John is alway's better when you are a damsel in distress :drama2:
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:43 pm

^ Yep. When you're in trouble (been kidnapped, don't know who you are, or at inches away from death) John will turn into Blake Carrington. When you're good for the moment, he lets your call go to voice mail.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:47 am

Chris wrote:^ Yep. When you're in trouble (been kidnapped, don't know who you are, or at inches away from death) John will turn into Blake Carrington. When you're good for the moment, he lets your call go to voice mail.

LOL I like the Blake Carrington reference, so true!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 28, 2024 4:39 am