CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+3
TSJFan4Ever
kinetic
BlackPantherGod
7 posters

What piercings/tattoos do you have or want to get?

BlackPantherGod
    BlackPantherGod
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Male
    Rep : 6

What piercings/tattoos do you have or want to get? Empty What piercings/tattoos do you have or want to get?

Post by BlackPantherGod Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:33 am

I currently have a 6ga Prince Albert (male genital piercing, for those not in the know) and one 10ga ring in each ear (though I'm planning to gauge those up to 6ga or 4ga).

I don't really have any more piercings I want to get, except maybe more on my ears, but I'm going to be getting a few tattoos. First one I'm going to get is the first two lines from Dante's Inferno in a spiral up my left arm, then a full-coloured phoenix on my right forearm, then after that I'll be getting a black panther on my left shoulder.

What about you? Smile
    kinetic
    kinetic
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Male
    Rep : 19

What piercings/tattoos do you have or want to get? Empty Re: What piercings/tattoos do you have or want to get?

Post by kinetic Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:36 am

I want to get either an eagle or a tribal tattoo on my left arm.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

What piercings/tattoos do you have or want to get? Empty Re: What piercings/tattoos do you have or want to get?

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:04 am

Only my ears - single piercing - and I've had that since I was little. No tattoos and don't want any - they're not my style. My brother has a tribal tattoo on his arm, though and a cool tiger silhouette on his back. It's not a full tiger but just the tiger's face and stripes, with the rest left open. It's on his... right side, I think, and comes up over his shoulder a bit.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:31 pm

I'd love to get a hawk on my back, but I heard back and chest tats hurt.
    BlackPantherGod
    BlackPantherGod
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Male
    Rep : 6

Post by BlackPantherGod Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:34 pm

Chris wrote:I'd love to get a hawk on my back, but I heard back and chest tats hurt.

Well, they hurt no matter where you get them, but the painful area on the back is the spine. The rest of it should be fine.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:09 am

I wanna get a dragon tat on my arm. I been saying for the past 5 yrs. that I'm gonna get a tat, but I keep on putting it off and putting it off....hopefully I'll remember to do it before my skin starts to get loose.
    CatEyes10736
    CatEyes10736
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 126

Post by CatEyes10736 Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:39 pm

I have a compact shaped heart tattoo at the top of right arm.
    Impact
    Impact
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 75

Post by Impact Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:29 am

Both my ears and my lip are pierced. Don't really wear the lip ring that much anymore. I have a dragon tat coiled up in my thigh, got that shortly after I turned 18. Got my 3 kids initials tatted on my inner arm (another reason I'm done having kids).

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 8:07 am