CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

Big Brother After Dark

SecHandNews
    SecHandNews
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 7

Big Brother After Dark Empty Big Brother After Dark

Post by SecHandNews Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:54 pm

Okay admittedly I have never actually watched a full episode of BB on CBS, but have seen a few of the "Big Brother After Dark" bonus footage episodes on Showtime. I'm assuming the network episodes are much more exciting because the cable episodes are a bit tedious to sit through. They don't really do anything but lay around, twiddle their thumbs and have whispery chats with each other.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Big Brother After Dark Empty Re: Big Brother After Dark

Post by RedBedroom Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:10 am

Yeah, BBAD is just live footage. The CBS episodes are more entertaining because you get to see the competitions and the "important" happenings in the house. You should give it a try this summer! It is such a great show!
    SkwirtB
    SkwirtB
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Male
    Rep : 6

Post by SkwirtB Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:13 am

The real BB is a fun show. The only reason to watch BBAD is to see if maybe they'll show some nudity (which they never do).
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:21 am

Sadly sometimes you have to watch the entire BBAD show to see something happening. Unfortunately this past season because of the Club Jesse gang BB had the wost cast of people in its history. They were boring and did not interact with each other well at all. Club Jesse all they did was lay around all day long in the HOH room and pick at everyone else. I did not like this group at all with the exception of Jordan, Jeff and Russell. On Evil Dick's season BBAD had a big blow out fight between him and Jameka that went on for over an hour, you only got to see about 3 minutes of it on the regular show. Also the fight between him and Jen when he poured the ice tea over her head was long. Sometimes I record the AD and skim through it to see if anything interesting was happening, this past season only the big blowout with Jeff, Russell and Jordan was anything worth watching, on the Live Feed that fight got really out of hand, someone posted the video from that. Chima's meltdown was pretty good too.
    SecHandNews
    SecHandNews
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female

Post by SecHandNews Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:46 am

Maybe I'll give the main BB a looksie. I just hate coming into any show midway through the season and like I said, BBAD sort of gave me I guess a skewed perception of the main show.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:53 am

SecHandNews wrote:Maybe I'll give the main BB a looksie. I just hate coming into any show midway through the season and like I said, BBAD sort of gave me I guess a skewed perception of the main show.

BB is my favorite Reality show, give it about 2 weeks worth and then things start to heat up. Its best watching the regular show. It dosen't start until sometime in July. I have some BB spoiler sites if you ever want to look at them.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:52 pm

Tony, I CAN NOT wait to dish on BB with you...I never have anyone who wants to talk about it!!
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:31 pm

RedBedroom wrote:Tony, I CAN NOT wait to dish on BB with you...I never have anyone who wants to talk about it!!

Same here most of my friends don't watch reality shows so I don't have anyone either to dish about BB. I warn you I get very passionate about things on that show LOL!!
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:49 pm

LOL, Tony! I love the show so much, and am going to be so sad when they stop doing it.
    Jaws
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Male

Post by Jaws Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:07 am

I think pretty much the only reason to watch After Dark is if you don't have the feeds. I didn't last season and it was the first that I had After Dark and I watched it everday but it was never really excited, except for one night when there was a fight.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:33 am

Jaws wrote:I think pretty much the only reason to watch After Dark is if you don't have the feeds. I didn't last season and it was the first that I had After Dark and I watched it everday but it was never really excited, except for one night when there was a fight.

Look at the deadbeat group you had last season. You had Team Jesse where all they did was stay up in the HOH room and flop on the bed all day and night and adorn Jesse. Then the other half split into twosomes or by themselves and all the teams didn't interact with one another. I wrote CBS a letter about how dissatisfied I was with the group because of lack of interaction. The show was boring with the exception of the fight between Chima and Russell and Russell and Jeff and of course Chima's being thrown out of the game.

After Dark is good for people on the West Coast since it starts at 2 am here on the east coast. I have woken up and watched some of it here and there but having to get up early I can't watch the whole thing nor do I want to DVR 3 hours every night. After Dark will be back again since it boosts showtimes ratings at that time.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 4:50 pm