CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

Fans of BB...do you get the live feeds?

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Fans of BB...do you get the live feeds? Empty Fans of BB...do you get the live feeds?

Post by RedBedroom Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:15 am

First of all Yeah!! Glad to see BB got its sub-forum!!

Fans, do you get the feeds and watch BBAD on Showtime?

I don't get the feeds. I have had Showtime a couple seasons just for BBAD, but who has the time to watch that much. I usually just checked online to see if something worth seeing happened then fast forward it to the certain parts.

For as much as I LOVE this show, getting the feeds would be too time consuming for me. I would watch way too much!!
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Fans of BB...do you get the live feeds? Empty Re: Fans of BB...do you get the live feeds?

Post by Tony Marino Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:25 am

I was tempted to get the live feeds, I could minimize it and watch it at work but I never did. Im glad I didn't get it this past season, I hated most of the cast. I was so happy that Natalie did not win!!!
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Fans of BB...do you get the live feeds? Empty Re: Fans of BB...do you get the live feeds?

Post by RedBedroom Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:52 pm

SOOO glad Gnat did not win!!!!
    Ilovebb
    Ilovebb
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Male
    Rep : 0

Post by Ilovebb Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:14 am

I always get the feeds. I didn't start out getting them, but once I got them I just couldn't watch the show without them.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:01 pm

What is the advantage of the live feeds, do you see a lot more?
    Jaws
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Male
    Rep : 7

Post by Jaws Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:06 am

I've always wanted to get the feeds but I never have the money. I won't be working as of July 11th so I figure, "why not"? I'll be home all the time anyways Razz
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:34 am

I may go for the live feed this year, never have before but if the group looks lively than Ill spring for it.
    JDsmagik
    JDsmagik
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Male
    Rep : 1

Post by JDsmagik Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:55 pm

I had the feeds back during season two or three. Not since then. I plan on getting them this season. Plus, I have Showtime now and I'll be setting the DVR for that.
    Can't wait. Fans of BB...do you get the live feeds? 978355
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:02 pm

JDsmagik wrote:I had the feeds back during season two or three. Not since then. I plan on getting them this season. Plus, I have Showtime now and I'll be setting the DVR for that.
    Can't wait. Fans of BB...do you get the live feeds? 978355

Cool another BB Fan!! Fans of BB...do you get the live feeds? 502576 Fans of BB...do you get the live feeds? 502576 Fans of BB...do you get the live feeds? 502576 I plan on getting the live feed this time, its the first for me. I watch showtime After Dark when I wake up in the middle of the night.
    JDsmagik
    JDsmagik
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Male
    Rep : 1

Post by JDsmagik Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:18 pm

Tony Marino wrote:

Cool another BB Fan!! Fans of BB...do you get the live feeds? 502576 Fans of BB...do you get the live feeds? 502576 Fans of BB...do you get the live feeds? 502576 I plan on getting the live feed this time, its the first for me. I watch showtime After Dark when I wake up in the middle of the night.
    I love BB. I've never missed a season. I like it better than Survivor. Fans of BB...do you get the live feeds? 502576
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:54 am

JDsmagik wrote:
    I love BB. I've never missed a season. I like it better than Survivor. Fans of BB...do you get the live feeds? 502576

I do too, but I never miss a season of Survivor or the Amazing Race. Big Brother has priority in my life LOL. I missed season 1 and 2 of BB.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:13 am