CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

2 posters

Books Vs. Electronic Reading (The Kindle, The Nook, etc.)

Poll

Which do you prefer?

[ 2 ]
    Books Vs. Electronic Reading (The Kindle, The Nook, etc.) Bar_left100%Books Vs. Electronic Reading (The Kindle, The Nook, etc.) Bar_right [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Books Vs. Electronic Reading (The Kindle, The Nook, etc.) Bar_left0%Books Vs. Electronic Reading (The Kindle, The Nook, etc.) Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 2
    MandyPerfumeGirl
    MandyPerfumeGirl
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 26

Books Vs. Electronic Reading (The Kindle, The Nook, etc.) Empty Books Vs. Electronic Reading (The Kindle, The Nook, etc.)

Post by MandyPerfumeGirl Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:01 pm

Hi all,

How do you prefer to read? With regular books you can feel in your hand or electronic/digital reading devices (like The Amazon Kindle, etc.)? I personally prefer reading books physically in my hand, instead of an electronic thing. Using something like The Kindle takes something out of reading, I don't know what it is exactly. I like the "old-fashioned" feel of a book in my hand.

What's your opinion?
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Books Vs. Electronic Reading (The Kindle, The Nook, etc.) Empty Re: Books Vs. Electronic Reading (The Kindle, The Nook, etc.)

Post by Supernova Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:11 pm

Got to agree, and it's like I said, I watch TV, I work on the computer, I can only spend so many hours a day staring at a damn screen, eventually I need to get away and look at the genuinely printed word on paper.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:40 pm