CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

Robert Ford a professor .................seriously LOL

sue67
    sue67
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 4

Robert Ford a professor .................seriously LOL Empty Robert Ford a professor .................seriously LOL

Post by sue67 Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:56 am

Thats the best Lanview-U can come up with and all the towns swells send their little darings to that school  Robert Ford a professor .................seriously LOL 136616 yah I get why Starr is there she has to goals in life so that it doesn't matter much but doesn't Langston supposely have real talent or something wouldn't Dorian try to get her into a school that can afford the real thing.
    aublack40
    aublack40
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

Robert Ford a professor .................seriously LOL Empty Re: Robert Ford a professor .................seriously LOL

Post by aublack40 Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:32 am

so much for background checks!
    JeanMerc82
    JeanMerc82
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 4

Robert Ford a professor .................seriously LOL Empty Re: Robert Ford a professor .................seriously LOL

Post by JeanMerc82 Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:42 pm

Cristian Vega: Art Teacher and former Boxer. :biggrin:
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by gmruss4 Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:14 pm

That is because Dorian kind of let Langston do what she want to with her life and make all of her decisions right or wrong. I don't even know why she adopted her because she never offer any guidance on her life the same way Blair does Starr. Dorian and Blair are not good mother material.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:19 pm

I'm not surprised - this is the same town that let a kidnapper who endangered a small child and didn't feel any guilt or remorse for the pain and suffering and near deaths she caused be a teacher. They also let her work in a hospital after she stole someone else'e child. They have a crooked, corrupt cop, mayor and DA, so why not have a guy who seduced a barely of age teenager and slept with her? Llanview runs on breaking the laws and the norms. Having a guy like Ford as prof. is just par for the course, with people like Dorian, John and Nora in key positions despite their crimes and their lack of remorse for their crimes. Ford is ahead of them in that regard - he actually regrets his crimes. I do find it laughable that he's a prof, but I'm not surpised given that they let Marcie be a teacher when she was a kidnapper.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 11:36 pm