CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+2
JeanMerc82
aublack40
6 posters

oltl's fake sympathy and grief

aublack40
    aublack40
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

oltl's fake sympathy and grief Empty oltl's fake sympathy and grief

Post by aublack40 Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:14 pm

all this fake grief over Tea is sickening! first todd & dani's grief is real and expected! i can't tell you how many funerals i have attended where i wanted to shout YOU DIDN'T KNOW THIS PERSON,YOU WERE A FAKE FRIEND YOU BACKSTABBED THIS PERSON EVERY CHANCE YOU GOT ETC! But out of respect for the family I stayed silent. Destiny,Greg,and especially Blair have no business with crocodile tears outbursts. Bullshit
    JeanMerc82
    JeanMerc82
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 4

oltl's fake sympathy and grief Empty Re: oltl's fake sympathy and grief

Post by JeanMerc82 Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:46 pm

co-signs
    Pilaring
    Pilaring
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 1

Post by Pilaring Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:03 pm

aublack40 wrote:all this fake grief over Tea is sickening! first todd & dani's grief is real and expected! i can't tell you how many funerals i have attended where i wanted to shout YOU DIDN'T KNOW THIS PERSON,YOU WERE A FAKE FRIEND YOU BACKSTABBED THIS PERSON EVERY CHANCE YOU GOT ETC! But out of respect for the family I stayed silent. Destiny,Greg,and especially Blair have no business with crocodile tears outbursts. Bullshit

A-freaking-men! I wanted to watch Viki crying and mourning Téa, her own sister in law, and someone she's loved for 13 years.

Instead we get Blair's OOT sobbing and making it all about her pain and how she'll take charge. Gag me but RC is doing his dardest to prop up sainted victim Blair cuz he knows for many viewers first time they ever liked her was her helping a cancer patient.

I don't think Destiny's tears were for Téa as much as her good friend Dani's pain. I was most annoyed Destiny feels it's ok to go blabbing about the death to everyone. Cristian and Carlotta deserved to hear it from Dani or heck even have Todd contact them.

gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by gmruss4 Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:19 pm

You are right, Todd and Dani are the only ones I am buying too and the rest can step off including Blair.
    JeanMerc82
    JeanMerc82
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female

Post by JeanMerc82 Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:21 pm

bump
    Pilaring
    Pilaring
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female

Post by Pilaring Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:27 pm

gmruss4 wrote:You are right, Todd and Dani are the only ones I am buying too and the rest can step off including Blair.

Starr's love for Téa is genuine and I liked Jack hugging Dani and saying he was crazy about her.

TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:49 am

It really is overdone, except for Todd and his kids. The others, esp. Blaire, I don't buy. Nothing about Blaire and Téa has been remotely realistic. It's all seemed incredibly propped, forced and overdone and I don't buy one second of their friendship.
    Pilaring
    Pilaring
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female

Post by Pilaring Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:54 am

TSJFan4Ever wrote:It really is overdone, except for Todd and his kids. The others, esp. Blaire, I don't buy. Nothing about Blaire and Téa has been remotely realistic. It's all seemed incredibly propped, forced and overdone and I don't buy one second of their friendship.

There is no Blair and Téa friendship. Téa was deliberately isolated from everyone she loved so Blair could lament on and on how Téa had no one else. RC ignoring Téa's real relationship with Viki, her matron of honor, and Carlotta, her surrogate mother, in favor of selling his contrived Tair crap.

And worse, it reduced Téa to this stupid child who needed wise, mommy (KDP looks so much older in so many scenes) to poor little Téa.

Ack, I hated that writing and I smelled it was all setup so Blair could get her wicked claws back into Todd via Dani.
    JeanMerc82
    JeanMerc82
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female

Post by JeanMerc82 Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:29 am

co-signs clapping
    trevorrules2
    trevorrules2
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female

oltl's fake sympathy and grief Empty Well RC Loves His Blair.

Post by trevorrules2 Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:31 am

When the writers strike was going on and he did an interview I'll never forget RC saying in the interview that he was worried about Blair. He only commented on Blair.

Never mine Gary Tomlin when all out and destroyed Todd at the time. Having him beating on Cole, putting Markko on a meat hook and taking Markko and Langston, Starr falling down the steps because of Todd while she was pregnant and so on.

No the only character RC was worried about was his Blair during the strike. Yet her fans bitch and moan how RC hates Blair. Where I like to know.

So I expect this kind of writing for Blair from the hack Head Writer. It's funny am at the point where I don't care anymore.

No matter what the fans want RC will write the show his way. And Blair will always be the most important character where he is concern. Because he doesn't care.

JMO
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:01 pm

Yeah - RC has to keep Blaire in the forefront, no matter how fake it seems and how poorly it fits.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 12:15 am