CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

2 posters

Who has seen "The Men Who Stare at Goats"?

MandyPerfumeGirl
    MandyPerfumeGirl
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 26

Who has seen "The Men Who Stare at Goats"? Empty Who has seen "The Men Who Stare at Goats"?

Post by MandyPerfumeGirl Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:28 pm

Hi all,

I'm usually not too big on new movies, but I recently saw "The Men Who Stare at Goats" and I thought it was really good! I think especially Jeff Bridges was so good in his role as the hippie army leader, not to mention George Clooney looked very good in the mustache and tanned skinned. All in all, really good film. What did you guys think?
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Who has seen "The Men Who Stare at Goats"? Empty Re: Who has seen "The Men Who Stare at Goats"?

Post by Alan Smithee Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:35 am

I have seen it. When I saw previews when it was first in theaters I thought I might try to see it because it had a Coen Brothers feel to it and I'm a fan of most of there work. Same with Leatherhaeds. Maybe because Clooney is in several of their movies. Never got around to it but recently my wife gave me the DVD. I can't say I was dissapointed...I'm don't feel I wasted 94 minutes of my life but it'll probably never make it onto my list of DVDs I'd want with me on a desert island. Who knows? maybe if I watch it a few more times I'll change my mind.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 11:00 pm