CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

50 Cent Blasted By GLAAD

Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

50 Cent Blasted By GLAAD Empty 50 Cent Blasted By GLAAD

Post by Marc™ Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:56 am

LOS ANGELES, Calif. --

Following a Twitter war of words with blogger Perez Hilton, the Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD) is blasting rapper 50 Cent over a series of anti-gay Tweets.

50 Cent Blasted By GLAAD 50centgaywedding

“Perez hilton calld me douche bag so I had my homie shoot up a gay wedding. wasnt his but still made me feel better,” the rapper Tweeted this week. His Tweet also included a photo of two men running from a mob of angry people.

GLAAD released a statement saying, “Instead of keeping his dispute with Perez Hilton ‘mano a mano,’ rapper 50 Cent decided to take his frustration with the blogger out on all gay people. GLAAD calls on 50 Cent to let his fans know that anti-gay violence isn’t something to joke about.”

The LGBT advocacy group also instructed others to Tweet the rapper, writing, “On Twitter? Please post this tweet to your twitter page to let 50 Cent know your thoughts: RT @glaad: Tell @50cent to let his fans know that anti-gay violence isn’t something to joke about. http://bit.ly/ab6rXV #LGBT #gay Pls RT!”

The rapper, whose real name is Curtis Jackson, responded on Twitter, writing, “Now the Pink suit mafia is making threats! Fuck dat I ain’t never scared,” followed by another anti-gay photo.

When contacted by Access Hollywood, a rep for the rapper was not available for comment on the matter.

This week’s incident isn’t the first time that 50 has expressed homophobic remarks.

In a 2004 interview with Playboy magazine, he said, “I don’t like gay people around me, because I’m not comfortable with what their thoughts are. I’m not prejudiced. I just don’t go with gay people and kick it—we don’t have that much in common. I’d rather hang out with a straight dude. But women who like women, that’s cool.”

Copyright 2010 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.

Source: http://www.accesshollywood.com/50-cent-blasted-by-glaad-over-anti-gay-tweets_article_36762
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

50 Cent Blasted By GLAAD Empty Re: 50 Cent Blasted By GLAAD

Post by Chris Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:13 am

What a stupid thing for him to say; very juvenile.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:23 am

****waiting for someone to come out and say they plugged 50 back in the day****
    Wadsworth
    Wadsworth
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Male
    Rep : 16

Post by Wadsworth Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:11 pm

Dumb PR move on 5iddy's part especially since he got colder and colder every year, even tho he still think he a superstar. Nigga aint be hot since like '05. Losing out to Kanye on that public bet took a big ass chunk out of his face. It was those gay ass "hip pop" fans that made In Da Club a big pop hit.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:23 am