CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+2
Chris
JM130ELM
6 posters

Living with your lover

JM130ELM
    JM130ELM
    …is Necessary.
    …is Necessary.

Male
    Rep : 32

Living with your lover Empty Living with your lover

Post by JM130ELM Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:17 am

Have you ever lived with someone you were involved with, what was the experience like, how long did it last and what you do it again? If you haven't, then would you?
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Living with your lover Empty Re: Living with your lover

Post by Chris Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:11 pm

Not really "lived with," as far as permanent address change goes, but I've had some women I dated stay with me as sort of indefinite house guests. It was...ok.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:48 pm

Not a permanent living arrangement. I am a very private person, I like my alone time and this would be a problem with someone that likes to be with another person 24/7. I don't know if I could live with someone full time, I would have to really care a lot for that person and then I probably could.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:11 am

Tony Marino wrote:Not a permanent living arrangement. I am a very private person, I like my alone time and this would be a problem with someone that likes to be with another person 24/7. I don't know if I could live with someone full time, I would have to really care a lot for that person and then I probably could.

Yeah, the next person who is going to be living with me is going to be my husband. Or my very soon to be husband. Of course it's cool to have your bf/gf come over and chill with you quite a bit and spend many a nights.....but me personally, he's going to have to go home eventually. I need a little space. It's too much drama associated with just living with someone who is just your bf/gf and there isn't any serious commitment going on. Who are you going to do if you break up? Who's going to move out? How you gonna work that out if neither one of you are in the financial position to move out and get your own place if you break up? Nah. You got your place and I got mine.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:06 am

Too much like being married. No matter how much I may be in love....I can't have anyone always around with no end in sight. I need room to breathe and space to call my own. She can hang around for a day or so, but by day 2 and a half I'm really gonna need her to leave.
    tewaz1
    tewaz1
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Male
    Rep : 4

Post by tewaz1 Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:48 am

I've been with my partner for seven years. we've lived together for five. Honestly, I can't imagine living otherwise.
    It's funny, when my partner goes out of town, I get all excited, picturing the house to myself, sliding across the wood floors in my socks ala Tom Cruise, watching whatever I want to, doing whatever I want.
    Then when he's gone, I run around like a five year old for about an hour, then start to realize how quiet the house is. Nothing seems quite as fun when he's gone.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:19 am