CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

2 posters

Yeah! Ronan is back!

TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Yeah!  Ronan is back! Empty Yeah! Ronan is back!

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:12 pm

It's going to be interesting to see how things go for him as most of the town believes he killed Chance. I wonder what will happen with Chloe. I just don't want to see anything between him and Heather. I really don't like her. Not sure what it is, but I find her incredibly annoying most of the time.

I can't wait to see more Ronan/Nina scenes! I hope we get some bonding, but they'll have to be careful that no one gets suspicious about Chance.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Yeah!  Ronan is back! Empty Re: Yeah! Ronan is back!

Post by gmruss4 Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:54 pm

I am just the opposite, I like Heather and can't stand Chloe. I guess first impression are lasting ones because she came to town and no one could stand her because of all of the bad things she did when she first came. But I don't want to see him with Heather either because I hope Chance come back and they get together.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:06 pm

LOL - yeah - I guess. I just find Heather extremely annoying. She grates on my nerves. Chloe is sometimes annoying, but I like her far better than Heather.

I'm just glad that Ronan is back, though I don't know for how long. Loved the Ronan/Nina scenes, though Ronan is still clearly uncomfortable around Nina and unsure how to act. The fact that he brought over the box with Chance's stuff shows that he's at least curious. I hope TPTB manage to keep Jeff for awhile! He's amazing.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:18 pm

I am glad friends can agree to disagree because Chloe is the one that I find so annoying. Admittedly, she has changed from when she first came on but first impression are lasting ones.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:58 pm

LOL - yup - we can agree to disagree. I don't know what, exactly, it is with Heather that I find so annoying but you're right - first impressions really are lasting ones. I never watched OLTL when RH was on, but the brief glimpses I saw of him made me not want to watch the show. I couldn't stand him. I also didn't like him on ATWT. Maybe if I'd watched both shows longer, he'd have grown on me, but from what I saw, I couldn't stand his characters. I know many people loved him, but from what I've seen, I really didn't like either of his characters.

I don't know if it's so much that I love Chloe, I just prefer her to Heather. I don't know either of them all that well.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:10 pm

Now I feel the same way about RH because I was watching when he first came on and origniated the role of Todd and for me he is Todd although TSJ is just as good int he role. I enjoy both of them.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:46 pm