CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+2
GrayWolf
Wadsworth
6 posters

Can you turn a ho into a housewife?

Wadsworth
    Wadsworth
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Male
    Rep : 16

Can you turn a ho into a housewife? Empty Can you turn a ho into a housewife?

Post by Wadsworth Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:21 pm

The general consenus always been NO you can't, but is it true? Can a ho/slut/tramp be domesticated???
    GrayWolf
    GrayWolf
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Male
    Rep : 36

Can you turn a ho into a housewife? Empty Re: Can you turn a ho into a housewife?

Post by GrayWolf Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:30 pm

You can bring a tramp GF into your home and she may get comfortable, but chances are she's not gonna start vacuuming unless you threaten to throw her out (even then she won't do a good job.) Whore's become domesticated when they have their own epiphany.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Can you turn a ho into a housewife? Empty Re: Can you turn a ho into a housewife?

Post by RedBedroom Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:39 am

Per the Facebook status's I read from old high school acquaintances, one can do that.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:41 am

GrayWolf wrote:You can bring a tramp GF into your home and she may get comfortable, but

...but if you feed her she's just going to keep coming back. Wink There's an old sexist expression that goes something like, a woman should be a gourmet in the kitchen, a lady in the living room and a whore in the bed room. Be careful what you wish for. You could get one that's a whore in the kitchen, a gourmet in the living room and a lady in the bed room.
    stonestatic
    stonestatic
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Male
    Rep : 24

Post by stonestatic Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:17 am

I thought of Peg Bundy when I read this thread! lol

Can you turn a ho into a housewife? Moms-PegBundy
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:46 am

Wadsworth wrote:The general consenus always been NO you can't, but is it true? Can a ho/slut/tramp be domesticated???

Only if she wants to be. I'd like to think they'd get tired of whoring around and settle down eventually.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:01 am

I think the question shouldn't be "Can you turn a ho into a housewife?" but "Why would you wan to try?" I don't mean that women who are hoes are bad (just because they're hoes), I mean why do people want to change other people into what they think that person should be. Similar to women who want to tame the "bad boy".

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:18 pm