CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+2
Pilaring
TSJFan4Ever
6 posters

Oh Gee OLTL - get me when I'm already a basket case

TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Oh Gee OLTL - get me when I'm already a basket case Empty Oh Gee OLTL - get me when I'm already a basket case

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:03 pm

Okay - to say things have been crazy this week is a bit of an understatement. I feel like I'm on the tilt-a-whirl or a roller coaster in terms of all that is happening and how fast. I really don't know which end is up but anyway, while watching OLTL live, OLTL throws in the kicker and has Dani call Todd Dad and say that she chose Todd. I know TPTB will screw things up, but I got teary when Dani said she'd chosen Todd and then called him Dad. I've already been in tears more times this week than I have in... well... ages, and then OLTL through in that curveball, which I really haven't been expecting, as things have been so blah lately. Todd and Dani broke my already broken heart even more today.
    Pilaring
    Pilaring
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 1

Oh Gee OLTL - get me when I'm already a basket case Empty Re: Oh Gee OLTL - get me when I'm already a basket case

Post by Pilaring Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:36 pm

TSJFan4Ever wrote:Okay - to say things have been crazy this week is a bit of an understatement. I feel like I'm on the tilt-a-whirl or a roller coaster in terms of all that is happening and how fast. I really don't know which end is up but anyway, while watching OLTL live, OLTL throws in the kicker and has Dani call Todd Dad and say that she chose Todd. I know TPTB will screw things up, but I got teary when Dani said she'd chosen Todd and then called him Dad. I've already been in tears more times this week than I have in... well... ages, and then OLTL through in that curveball, which I really haven't been expecting, as things have been so blah lately. Todd and Dani broke my already broken heart even more today.

THAT my dear is called old-fashioned soapy payoff. Took one year for Dani to embrace Todd as her dad and tell him she loves him but man it was SWEEEEEEEEEEET and well-earned moment. Todd did EARN her love and I really loved his BIG GRIN.

You know I was teary then I was cheering when Trevor was like pumping his fist YESSSSSSSSSSS she chose me. Todd loves to win but this one meant the world to him.

LOVED how he immediately thought I wish Tea could be here.

Only sour note was Blair's constant interference today. Get the begone, Cramer Bitch!
    JeanMerc82
    JeanMerc82
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 4

Oh Gee OLTL - get me when I'm already a basket case Empty Re: Oh Gee OLTL - get me when I'm already a basket case

Post by JeanMerc82 Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:25 pm

Blair reminds me of Brooke on BB they both are lying whores who thinks that everything is about them and interfering in everyones life eye roll
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:18 am

Wonder who's slept with more guys, though Brooke tends to keep it more in the family and hit the father and both sons. Don't know if Blaire has hit two generations of the same family.
    JeanMerc82
    JeanMerc82
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female

Post by JeanMerc82 Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:50 am

Well who knows and we could be surprised, when Starr/James get together Blair probably will pull a Brooke and sleep with her daughters boyfriend and say it was an accident and a mistaken identity. :rme:
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:07 am

TrevorToddFan wrote:Well who knows and we could be surprised, when Starr/James get together Blair probably will pull a Brooke and sleep with her daughters boyfriend and say it was an accident and a mistaken identity. Oh Gee OLTL - get me when I'm already a basket case 11852

LOL love it!!!!!
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:35 pm

Eh - Blaire can have Cole. He's more her style - he hates Todd and is a total idiot and a violent creep who gets away with his crimes, just like John, Spencer and Cristian. James is too nice to be with Blaire.
    JeanMerc82
    JeanMerc82
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female

Post by JeanMerc82 Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:11 pm

:scratch: With these two (Ron and Brian Frons) eye roll who knows.
    aublack40
    aublack40
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

Post by aublack40 Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:33 am

everytime the writers have thrown todd a bone,he has ended up choking on it. it was fridays like this that endeared me to soaps. they say good things come to those who wait,if thats the case todd has earned this moment and then some.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by gmruss4 Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:36 pm

It certainly has been a tear jerker and I really am enjoying it. Things are finally going right.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:56 am