CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

Halloween (Michael Myers series)

Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Halloween (Michael Myers series) Empty Halloween (Michael Myers series)

Post by Supernova Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:43 am

Let's leave Rob Zombie's 2 remake disasters out of this one. The topic is the original Halloween series, starts at the cult classic first, and ends with that other disaster, Resurrection. What are your thoughts on the movies? Do you follow the logic that 4, 5, and 6 don't exist and only 1, 2 and H20 are the real ones?

I do NOT follow that idiotic storyline, to me, 1, 2, 4, 5 and 6 are the real ones and the best ones. Okay, everybody who has seen 6 knows it's not the best, it's even the most downright disgusting one of the bunch, but I like it. And I don't like H20, I don't consider it to be a good one by any means, and I sure as hell don't like Halloween: Resurrection. I hated SPOILERS, them killing off Laurie Strode and I hated that fake set up that the Myers were all a bunch of sadists or that Michael was like a Damien or something, anybody who saw the first movie knows that's crap from the beginning.

And of course 3 was a disaster because it didn't even follow the Myers storyline whatsoever.

How about everyone else?

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:43 am