CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

blair is really annoying me to no end

aublack40
    aublack40
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

blair is really annoying me to no end Empty blair is really annoying me to no end

Post by aublack40 Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:45 pm

blair is so out of place its ridiculous. pleading with that weasel telling him what she make todd do like buy him a house and make sure todd doesn't harm him. why didn't she throw in two freebies a week. telling dani you are are so special to me. whispering in todd's ear she's gone and you're crazy to think otherwise. KDP should pay FL & TSJ royalites otherwise she wouldn't exist. how will the writers insert her into TnT's reunion? peeping through the window or insisting she and tea need girl time. Bullshit eye roll
    JeanMerc82
    JeanMerc82
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 4

blair is really annoying me to no end Empty Re: blair is really annoying me to no end

Post by JeanMerc82 Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:08 pm

KDP has never had a storyline! That is why Blair is always involved anything TnT. She is Frons BFF and one of his pets.

Last edited by TrevorToddFan on Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

blair is really annoying me to no end Empty Re: blair is really annoying me to no end

Post by gmruss4 Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:04 pm

I don't know why they had to plant her right in the middle of this s/l anyway. Tea and Todd's s/l would have been so much better off without her. Why can't Todd get away from her?
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:01 am

Blaire has always annoyed me but the way they thrust her into this TnT storyline - it was about as gracious as letting an elephant run wild in a china shop. She bulldozed in and it became all about her. Everything seemed forced and unnatural and it actually turned me off watching on the days when she and Téa shared scenes.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:15 am