CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

2 posters

Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory vs. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

Poll

Do you prefer Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory or Charlie and the Chocolate Factory?

[ 1 ]
    Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory vs. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Bar_left100%Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory vs. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Bar_right [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory vs. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Bar_left0%Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory vs. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory vs. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Bar_left0%Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory vs. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 1
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory vs. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Empty Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory vs. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

Post by Supernova Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:18 am

Of these two movies, which do you prefer? Now on one hand, Willy Wonka is a classic, everybody's known and remembered it for almost 40 years now...but on the other hand, Charlie is truer to the original Roald Dahl book than Willy Wonka was. However, I have to say I prefer Willy Wonka though I also like (but not equally) Charlie.
    JeanMerc82
    JeanMerc82
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 4

Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory vs. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Empty Re: Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory vs. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

Post by JeanMerc82 Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:41 am

Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. This classic movie made me an chocolate addict as a kid and i still am.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:26 am